BW/BW2 Team Plasma: A Chess Set!?

Great speculation! I'd want my Mijumaru to face King Plasma himself.

I think it all makes sense! I love the idea for the 3 Admins (Rook, Bishop and Knight).
And what if Plasma's Leader is a woman (Queen) and N becomes their King through the plot (that crowning thing at the beggining of that vid)

I've just had another brainwave. You know how there's been this rumour about the plot changing depending on the decisions you make in-game? Well, you have to make decisions in chess (see where I'm going, here?)! Lets say that the rook is TP's base, they may have a number of different possible locations in the game, but they may be forced to move the rook (the base) under certain circumstances! Just a thought...

Ah yes i see where you are going with this i would like that. Maybe you choose a wrong headquarters and you face an unbeatable person and you have to start your quest to find the right headquarters/room all over again.

This is a brilliant idea. The only thing that doesn't work with it is the name. Plasma has nothing to do with Chess, so I doubt this idea will actually be true.

This...is really brilliant.

Black and White. Two colors in chess. The whole medieval look...ties into the various chess pieces. The checkerboard pattern seen in some of the early reveals(kinda obvious here). Them crowning someone a king(presumably, anyways).

TWO PLAYERS. TWO SIDES. ONE IS LIGHT. ONE IS DARK.

IT ONLY ENDS ONCE. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE THAT... IS JUST PROGRESS.

Okay enough LOST. I don't care about Pokemon but if they incorporate any themes from LOST I will buy this game.

I like this idea, and it makes sense, but it seems like they would have hinted at it a bit more by now. IDK.

I just lost the game. (sorry guys)

Gale said:
TWO PLAYERS. TWO SIDES. ONE IS LIGHT. ONE IS DARK.

IT ONLY ENDS ONCE. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE THAT... IS JUST PROGRESS.

Okay enough LOST. I don't care about Pokemon but if they incorporate any themes from LOST I will buy this game.

Lost themes, like roaming dead people actually being a smoke monster? In that case, would it interest you if N was actually a pokemon? :D (I know, I know)

It would be awesome if you could jump around in time during the main story. Or crash your plane into the ocean next to an island that doesn't appear on the map...

Oh. My. God.
i never would of thought of this! you're a genius!! :D
it makes so much sense! i'm gonna punch a wall if it isn't true!

Here's something else to boost the chess theory:
adf.png

It would fit rather nicely if this their/one of their base(s).

I think they could also be dragons, but whatever
I think that whole picture suggests CHESS with the black buildings and the white buildings

howelllawson said:
Here's something else to boost the chess theory:
adf.png

It would fit rather nicely if this their/one of their base(s).

How did I not see that!? That's a very good observation. It does indeed seem highly likely that this game will be based around chess in some way.

The Team bases take forever to get through anyway. I'd much rather just play PokeChess

Back