Team Renegade. New Mascot is Scrafty! How was states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Renegade. Winner of Regionals. Join Now!

Piplup234, just wow! Thanks for keeping the dream alive! Sorry I had to abandon ship like that, but the TCG just aint my thing. If you ever need new graphics or anything, just let me know. I wish you the best of luck and again thank you, it means a lot!

Bonsly posted again =0

I'm planning to have some rogue deck fun during BR's. lol I'm going to see how that goes, since every time I've played a rogue I haven't done well. This time I'm thinking of a Scizor/Breloom destruction deck, but I don't know how it will go.

You guy wanna do a redshark war with team Typhoon. Post if your signin up

bonsly1994 said:
Piplup234, just wow! Thanks for keeping the dream alive! Sorry I had to abandon ship like that, but the TCG just aint my thing. If you ever need new graphics or anything, just let me know. I wish you the best of luck and again thank you, it means a lot!
Your welcome! I just love this team, and also, I know, some people have quit pokemon I have known(due to people at school finding out, or it just getting boring =/) Well hope I can bring this team back to it's former glory

i finally started trading on the beach :D
i dont have redshark piplup so ill pass

I'll join. I have RS.

And rogues seem to be what I'm testing right now. B/S= horrible. The deck is extremely situational, where if the deck is up against anything that doesn't have a free retreat or use Special Energy then it doesn't do well. Even so, I tried teching some other attackers (Garchomp C for example) and it still didn't work too well.

bonsly's alive! What is this madness? [insert obligatory Sparta quote here.]

What do you guys have for ideas as Kingdra counters? It's really fast, and sitting a random {R} on the bench just doesn't seem to do it.

who here is going to canadian nats??il be going there.not sure on what to play yet

Javier8100 said:
who here is going to canadian nats??il be going there.not sure on what to play yet

I am and will be staying at the hotel:)

I might. If I can get a ride like I did last year, I will go.

What would you guys expect to see played at nats?

I expect LuxChomp, Sabelock, Luxpluff, Gyra, and probably some UL stuff, even tho it's not good at all

Hey guys, we were woundering if any of you wanted to have a redshark battle with Team Typhoon? It will be kind of fun. Let piplup234 or me know if you want to have one. Thanks.

~Pokeman

piplup234 said:
Who here's goin 2 US nats?

I am. I'll be wearing a hat that says Zangoose, or at least a zangoose shirt. I'm a fat kid with curly hair lol. See you guys there!

^Oh ya, it will be super easy to find 1 fat kid in USA, XD jk Im going to canadian nats and I will be the one saying "eh"
But i would like to know if anyone els in this team is going to canadian nats.
and it would be a cool idea to do a redshark thing with typhoon, im on both anyway so i could be on whatever side needed more people.

I'll be the short awsome kid that will beat u =P IDK what i'll wear, just look on the standings 4 1st Place: Henry Prior =]

jajaja, now thats how you let people know how to tell who you are.
what are you guys thinking of playing anyway for BRs?

I'm playin Sabelock right now, works well, bad hands like giri start have made me 2-1 and both that I've been 2, but I still have 6 left

What does everyone think of flygon/torterra,it won German Nats. Seems decent. Letting them kill your Tombs then Forest Murmur Every turn seems amazing. Bring up their Chomps and one shot them with Flygon. Play a SF Torterra for Luxray. A DCE and it kills Luxray. Really?

RE:7Lucatio7Master7 haha you and me both will say eh alot.ill be with a base set charizard deck box red dice and white binder.

im expecting luxchomp cursegar plox gyarados maybe some kingdra not too sure bout it

ill be playing either Flyphan,gyarados or luxchomp, if i can get the cards for gyara and luxchomp :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back