Team Renegade. New Mascot is Scrafty! How was states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Renegade. Winner of Regionals. Join Now!

eh, it may be good IF jumpluff wasn't running around and doing well, i recked this kid with donphan at regs and he got his phan T1 on me.

richkid50000 said:
crobat G in jumpluff? im not sure if i should or not. considering my failure at regs im thinking it would be good. all i need is 2 poketurns(piplup do you have any) then i am set. i have also thought of this:

Garchomp C X/Jumpluff
you snipe for 80. you can mass attack with jumpluff during powerup turns. thats almost a constant 80 if you can get it.

Everyone in my area likes the idea. 10 for flash bite, and an extra 10 for having Crobat G on your bench. So you're really adding 20 damage by placing a crobat down. Seems to work nice, IMO.

Hey guys I'm in :D

Crobat G in Jumpluff...I think that was one of the first things people put in it. It's just a little obvious, lol.

Also what do you guys like for BRs? I like SPs still and maybe Kingdra.

I like:

Crobat C
Gengar C
LuxChomp
Kingdra
LeafRose
Jumpluff
Sabelock
Maybe, Ursaring
Gyra might do well
BlazeRay(because of Kingdra)
LuxApe(Because of Kingdra)

My little sister is playing at Nationals! She wants Jumpluff.

I'm working on a Tyranitar Prime list atm. So far, it seems to be doing real good and setting up pretty fast. I do think Tyranitar could be a possible meta-game card?

Ya, its actually 1 of the cards i'm looking at. I need a good pokemon to go with it maybe umbreon. Umbreon just because you can evolve it in to glaceon/other eevee evolutions that counter weakness if they run fighting.

Why not Nidoqueen RR? It heals off damage you spread to yourself. Also, it's third attack could be viable with DCE. Attach 1-2 SP Darks and maybe a belt, and bam you're hitting for 140-160. It's an okay card, it just does not like promocroak. Promocroak can get rid of it after some damage that is already there.

As of decks doing well just because of Kingdra, I doubt that. Blazeray was always solid and will stay solid. Luxape is just outclassed by Blazeray though.

I doubt that would be that sucsessful. It's a shaky line and can be picked off by many things such as Garchomp C. Plus honestly, it only helps one matchup which is still winnable.

^What about Manectric PL? It's got spreading capabilities, and does help protect your bench.

mr.619 said:
I'm thinking of teching in 1-0-1 exploud though.

A LuxChomp or Blazeray player will just pull up the Exploud with either Luring Flame or Bright look. That would either force you to use a warp point or a dce to retreat the Exploud and if u don't they'll snipe around it with Chomp C or just straight up ko the Exploud. Also spread against SP gets shut down by Chomp C. Overall I think it might be ok in a meta with little Nidoqueen or SP but other than that i don't see Tyranitar Prime making much of an impact.

What do u guys think of the Unleashed set?

I like the Torterra, Judge, and Xatu. I'm disappointed that they cut Houndoom, Scizor Prime, and Energy Exchange Unit but overall I like the set and I'm interested to see how it changes the metagame.

I really wish they didn't cut Scizor Prime. That would be a good T2 deck IMO, but even if it wasn't, the ability to block special energies, and not be helpless like Shuckle SW is pretty good against things like Ursaring Prime, Flygon, Dialga, and Gyarados.

I'm disappointed with the Scizor cut too. I made a decklist based around Scizor, which was made to be fast and strong against Special Energy users (and any other Pokemon). And then it was cut. Go figure.

Energy Exchange unit being cut makes me :<

Engineer's Adjustments is really cool IMO, and the Candy reprint is nice. Kingdra and Crobat prime are pretty decent too. But other than those, it's not really a great set.

ok just a question since im new to the team.(accepted by piplup234) i dont have aim so where can i put up my decklis so people can help??

I really feel that engineer will be good after the rotation, t-tar and kingdra prime may be good and judge just makes me think there will be more sabalock but not much from this set.

7Lucario7Master7 said:
I really feel that engineer will be good after the rotation, t-tar and kingdra prime may be good and judge just makes me think there will be more sabalock but not much from this set.

Why more sablelock there wasn't much before and new set doesn't help it at all. And i really don't like that deck if u flip 2 tails u basically lose or if you lose wager thats a bad position for you. Judge doesn't help that much

I personally am in love with KingDra. I'm testing it with 4 Primes right now(For some reason) and a 1-1 donphan for LuxChomp, assuming they don't play a Dialga tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back