Team Renegade. New Mascot is Scrafty! How was states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Renegade. Winner of States. Join Now!

Luxray variants and Cursegar are dominating here. Sure, I won States with Gyarados, but I'm really one of the few people playing it (and the only one doing well.) Cursegar got 1st and 2nd in MD, 3rd in VA, and several other top 8's in VA. Luxray variants made 4th in MD, and multiple top 8's in VA. My meta is so hard...

Yeah, VA is hard, but come to OH =P its REALLY hard. We have a brother of a 3rd place worlds guy, a son of a masters regs winner, me, and a 2nd Place at nats, 2 1st at states, and 2nd at regs guy =/.

piplup234 said:
Yeah, VA is hard, but come to OH =P its REALLY hard. We have a brother of a 3rd place worlds guy, a son of a masters regs winner, me, and a 2nd Place at nats, 2 1st at states, and 2nd at regs guy =/.

Thats it? I play with multiple Nats Champions, multiple SPT winners, multiple Regs winners, multiple CC winners, etc, on a daily basis lol. Ontario is the most underestimated area in the world. Nuff said.

Yeah, Ontario is good, but also thats masters... This is seniors

lol if that's Seniors in Ohio I'm not going to even imagine what Ohio is like. While things might be hard over here in VA/MD, we also have a lot of noobs. Some of the Junior players are actually not noobs (in fact the best Junior player in MD made top 16 at worlds, but too bad he quit :/). A lot of new players have been coming into Seniors lately, and a few into Masters.

Yeah, its hard, but you get used to it. The brother of a 3rd place worlds guy is really annoying, but good. I actually donked the 2nd at nats guy. He is actually on here The Legend. He is also in Renegade but hasn't posted yet

RE: Team Renegade. Winner of States. Come discuss Regionals. Join Now!

Which division was he 2nd in? If it was seniors, he must REALLY be getting tired of donks. <__<

In my area, I've got LuxChomp, Gyarados, and Jumpluff. Most other decks are rogue, since I"m in masters. I have seen Gliscor variants been doing good though, and I don't know how to counter my area's crazy meta. Any ideas?

Yeah. He's a senior.

You should play LuxChomp. It's a really fun deck. :X

Ohio Seniors is the equivalent of killing yourself, failing, and then doing it again. Then you wake up and you're in the hospital.

Anyway, for Regionals I'll probably stick to what I know, and that's Gengar. I might try Jumpluff out, but I'm pretty confident with my choice for now. Also, I haven't played TCG in months so... I'm pretty out of it. =/

I think at States piplup said that he and his friends stuck a whole bunch of stickers on your back. Is that true, or have I just gone crazy?

I still seems like Gyarados for me at Regionals. I mean, it got me 1st in VA and top 8 in MD, and hopefully I can still do well in in the Regionals. I'm not concerned about Cursegar, since after playing it like 80 times in States I know how to play around Cursegar. Luxchomp I've been doing better against, and anything else I can probably beat.

Oh, and BTW I made a new banner for the group. I hope people like it!

Great Banner. Imma put it up on the first page

Gliscor said:
I think at States piplup said that he and his friends stuck a whole bunch of stickers on your back. Is that true, or have I just gone crazy?

No. That was last year's regionals.

Chris, if you need to borrow cards, just LMK. ;O

Your coming to regionals Chris? Why weren't you at states?

Juliacoolo told me that Chris couldn't come because of snow.

Hie is coming to Regs though.

am i like the only one here not from OH?

and piplup: any info on the mentor thing? kind of need deck help before friday.

RE: Team Renegade. Winner of States. Come discuss Pokemon Black and White if you want to. Join Now!

I'm not from OH.

And with Richkid's post, how many people are going to Regs in Wisconsin Dells?

richkid50000 said:

Post your list so everyone can help on here.

RE: Team Renegade. Winner of States. Come discuss Pokemon Black and White if you want to. Join Now!

i cant i will get warned. i sent it to you in PM though.

richkid50000 said:

I'm not from OH.

To answer 619's question, I'm also going to the dells Regionals, and it's 100 percent FOR SURE now. So is Daniel.

Well, I'm probably playing Gengar. I can't go to the tourny on Saturday, so I won't be able to trade for/buy the remaining cards for my Raichu/Magnezone Lv. X deck. It was fairly inconsistent, though, so I'm not all dissapointed.

Haha, sean, I would say, we should do like last year, with you me daniel and bennett, but, I'm driving down there.

Ahh, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back