Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: Arceus PR's coming up soon. What's good this set?

Why not just run 1-1-1 machamp?

richkid50000 said:
i mean garchomp SV not C. mostly to counteract mewtwo and the now evil rapidash

Umm... that's what Luxray GL does? You bright look away their Mewtwo LV. X, and you do it again and again and again with PokeTurns/Aaron's/Pokémon Rescue.

Juliacoolo: 1-1-1 Machamp in the middle of an InferRay deck? There's no way to search the Machoke/Machamp out except for Bebe's, which are usually used on the Luxray GL/Infernape 4 Lv. X [some don't even use Bebe's]

Okay well I have been gone for a while now..and back to talk. The shuppet deck is inferior..that is it I have said it before and I'll say it again. The list needs be re made by the player using it. I have a list that Doesn;t loose unless the opponent gets 4 basics and i only get energy and one shuppet.(closest a deck came was deckgon.)

@Frozendukie: Yeah, but you haven't played me yet. Lol.

@Juliacoolo: Yeah, a 1-1-1 Machamp is terrible. Relicanth would be better if at all. Bebes is only used to get out Claydol or Ninetails, if at all.

Oh but I will tonight seth blah blah blah, jk 1789110 :)
I know it is a while away, but has anybody started to think about regionals yet??

New deck: Honcho Hunt
Honchkrow G donk,with Spread, and lock. Dialga G for lock, and Toxicroak G for backup. Luxray tech for killing Nidoqueens.

Well Idk, It is just going to be great this year. Also, a question. Do people think that HG/SS will b out and legal by then??

Lol, What happened was that I had looked at a thread where someone was teching in a 1-1-1 kingdra in a flygon, and I accidentily posted here instead.

I'm pretty sure HGSS will be out by states.

No I don't think so, and if so, then *looks with an evil glare at Frozendukie* Muhahaha...if its out by states, then I will win States. Lol. Me+Frozendukie made an SD that is ungodly. Its amazing.

Frozendukie said:
Well Idk, It is just going to be great this year. Also, a question. Do people think that HG/SS will b out and legal by then??

There are PR's QUARTERLY in the Pokémon season, so once every 3 months, so...YES. heck, the set AFTER that might be out by then. :3 Probably not, though.

@seth: too mcuh of an SD to tell da' leader? ;) jk. if you don't want to, I can't stop you, now can I? But it's good to know that there are more decks than we see right in front of our faces.

Such a great deck :). most likely it will bring michael a bit farther in masters

THAT sir, is up to Seth to tell you if he wants lol. I doubt he will. Better off being original here. Although it is such a great deck that it most likely will be discovered as tier 1-2 by everyone.

Oh gosh. You are tantalizing me. Well I don't know what to play for states so I'll eventually figure that out. Good lusck whith your SD.

Oh thank you c: I'm sure Im going to make a varient of the SD for myself.

O yeah Frozendukie! Thanks for not spilling. Guys, I would tell, but-me and Frozendukie made the deck and it is AMAZING. Like, beast. And so we are not telling anyone. It WILL win me States, this I swear. I will do everything in my power with this deck to kick some serious ass-assins. Lol.

So enough about the SD, for this cities I am going to run
#1 Flyqueen(consistent is best)
#2 Monarchy(fav underrated deck)
#3 palkia lock
#4 TMinator/gengar havent decided..

Name (real, or screen name):captain_umbreon
Division:Senior
Region:Midwest
Records this season (ex: 1st at states, 1st at regionals):2nd in Battleroads Autumn
Current Deck(s):Gardevior & Gallade, Pretty Pixies (AMU)
Anything else?:Not really.
Can you make banners?:No unfortunately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back