Teching against Umbreon UD

then you're screwed
If you run a Pokemon that has an attack like Tyranitar Prime (that ignores effects on the Defending Pokemon - a potential one is Jirachi RR if you have a Metal Energy), you should be all right, but until then, all you can really do is either start walling, or get something out that doesn't have a Power or Body. (You do have at least one...right?)

^I indirectly mentioned that. Although, Drag Off does work because I basically get to choose my target (or if I have X'd the Promo already), say, if I wanted to pick off a weakened bench, or yank something like a Bronzong G into the active spot. Either way, not every deck runs Promo Gigas...only Gigas decks run Promo Gigas. :p

I've played mirror decks with Umbreon UD, the way I've done it is just fight Umbreon UD with Umbreon UD, see who can tank up the most special darkness and expert belt/black belt.

Also just realized looking through my unboxing vid, a TR machamp and marowak could also could also knock out Umbreon UD in one hit

I run a deck with Crobat Prime, its a pretty good math for Umbreon imo. My boyfriend runs it in his Champ deck and Severe Poision takes it out everytime. Also constant spray splashes from a Kingdra while its an Eevee can be helpful. The best techs are anything fighting pretty much hitting for its weakness.

Back