Tera Flygon ex, Archaludon ex, and More from “Paradise Dragona” Revealed at Worlds!

Props to Anesaki to have drawn a banger illustration for a card that'll never get used(Braviary)

So may new interesting reveals, especially Archaludon ex and the Counter Gain reprint. In other news, Gholdengo ex has an actually good single-prizer now, and it’s another Gholdengo. The deck might get a lot better now

If Gholdengo is card number 38 and Alolan Exeggutor ex is card number 40, then I predict that card number 39 will be Iron Crown.

Peridot Sonic would be awesome for Regidrago if Flygon was a Dragon-type.
Going Peridot Sonic and next turn going Trifrost would be OP.

I feel like the Flygon looks stronger on paper than it would be in practice. It's a stage 2, has a very clunky cost and needs at least 3 turns to KO anything that isn't a benched supporter card like Lumineon and Squawkabilly. Besides that, many ex's these days have the Tera protection, so that's very unfortunate because I'd love to have a good Flygon card.

Oh my god, is Dengo finally getting good? A single prizer thats not junk and an attacker that self powers from the discard is excellent. You can start with duraladon for some early game walling and switch to dengo for big knock outs.

SMOOCHUM?!

It's been 84 years...
Untitled.png

For a set called paradise dragona, Im not seeing a lot of dragon Pokemon. I would have liked many of the dragon type Pokemon here to have the actual dragon type

Back