Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

Cooltrainer Alan said:
To keep or for dex data?

To keep. I am trying to get all 16 different Arceus Types.

Yakkov said:
To keep. I am trying to get all 16 different Arceus Types.

Do you have a trade post? I can trade you one for something.

Cooltrainer Alan said:

I haven't updated mine in maybe a year. I just list my Dream World wants pretty much. I have all the Pokemon, minus one, I just don't have all the forms.

Is there anything your looking for? I have too many to post. I have over 700+ Pokemon in my Pokemon White alone.

Yakkov said:
I haven't updated mine in maybe a year. I just list my Dream World wants pretty much. I have all the Pokemon, minus one, I just don't have all the forms.

Is there anything your looking for? I have too many to post. I have over 700+ Pokemon in my Pokemon White alone.

I'm looking for a Latias. would you care to trade for that? My FC is in my profile.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
I'm looking for a Latias. would you care to trade for that? My FC is in my profile.

Sure I can, I have a extra one on my Japanese White 2. I'll meet you on in a sec.

Raigetsu said:
Hello, I'm rather new here but I was hoping someone could help me get a team ready for Black2, specifically, I'd like a Shiny Feebas (Female, I'm a little OCD about that) that knows Dragon Pulse and a Shiny Pawniward (Male) that knows Psycho Cut.
Nature doesn't really mean anything to me since I'm not a competitive battler, I only play the single player. I'd also like them hatched (so I can gain the EXP boost)
I don't have much to offer except these:
Shiny:
Ralts (Female) Lv 3 (Cloned from Emerald version)
Palkia (From an imported copy I bought when D/P came out)
Eevee (Adamant) Lv. 1
Nidoran Male Lv. 6 (Hasty)

Events:
Darkrai (Gamestop)
Sh. Entei (Gamestop)
Sh. Suicune (Gamestop)
Sh. Raikou (Gamestop)
Mew (Lv. 5)
Sh. Pichu (Gamestop)
Arceus

Misc:
Squirtle (Naughty) Lv. 1 (Knows Aqua jet and Ice Beam, nothing else) (Untrained)
Moltres Lv. 50
Zapdos Lv. 50
Articuno Lv. 50
Latios Lv. 100
Latias Lv. 40
Regigigas (Novelty) Lv. 100

Or if you need help with Pokedexing, ask, I may have it lying around.
Please PM me if you can help me out!

Do you care if they're RNGed?

Cooltrainer Alan said:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-master-wi-fi-thread?pid=2143755#pid2143755

This is the purpose of the index. :)

Does anybody have a female dream world Swinub? I really want it bad.
Please pm me if you have it.

Alrighty, I'm just here to ask for a Keldeo in my Pokemon White 2. I'm only at Driftveil, but I will trade just about anything I get. Any Hidden Abilities, other things, and my Genesect which I just don't want. He's UT, and the wifi event thing. If you've got a Keldeo and want something I could possibly get my hands on, PM me or contact me otherwise.

Does anyone have a Thundurous I could borrow to get Landorous? (These might be spelt wrong but whatever). Thanks

Let me add your friend code and I'll head to the WiFi room

Looking for a Dreamworld Froslass if anyone can help me out let me know i have a shiny litwick and a few dreamworld pokemon.

I'm also looking for a female dream world swinub the one with thick fat.

pm me if you have one.

Also looking for a DW Tentacool female.

Please PM if you have one.

Still looking for female DW Swinub and female DW Tentacool need them bad please PM if you have them.

Does anybody have a female dream world Frostlass for trade?
Please PM me or contact me in someway if you have one.

Can someone trustworthy let me trade my Kadabra over to evolve then trade back to me? Thanks

If you leave me a comment on Skype I could. It's easier for me to notice that than a profile comment.

Looking for: The Dream World Magby and Dream World Doduo. Please PM VVM me with an offer and check my trade list here on the site. It is on the first page of this thread if your settings is 100 posts per page. Thanks XD. Been looking for these for awhile now. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: Sorry for the quad posts guys. When I hit send the thing said loading then would stop after a few minutes. Did not know it multiplied the posts though. Anyway I deleted the other posts. I still need those 2 Pokemon though. Thanks XD.:)

Back