Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because you're Girl98.
Duo-Banned because I almost chipped my tooth with this red cup. I'm glad I didn't.

BrOkenICE said:
Duo-Banned because I almost chipped my tooth with this red cup. I'm glad I didn't.

Banned because I chipped my tooth playing spoons.

Double banned because it repaired...thankfully

Banned because the RPG filter isn't too bad. Afro has locked a few, but not as much as he should have. I think that there should be a n00b filter for RPGs, though. I only properly started doing stuff three months after I joined, eliminating my n00bishness.
Hatman said:
Banned because its a tarp.
Banned because I can't tell if that typo was deliberate or accidental. It's funny, though.
BrOkenICE said:
Banned because it had to be red.

Banned because my power went out while I was playing Uno. Oh well, you guys (Delta) were trolling me.

o u guiz

Banned because I need to draw for The Challenge 2, but I don't know if I can impress safariblade.

Banned because your dad if going to challenge the Gym? Double banned because I hope he succeeds, but what badge is he getting? Triple banned because I know what you meant, I'm just annoying you since you completely forgot about my rpg.

Banned because there have been 4 spam posts in a row in my Nuzlocke and no mods are around to delete them. In my opinion, we need mods in different time zones.

Dark Void said:
Banned because your dad if going to challenge the Gym? Double banned because I hope he succeeds, but what badge is he getting? Triple banned because I know what you meant, I'm just annoying you since you completely forgot about my rpg.

Banned because I haven't gotten around to it yet. I will get it though. Eventually.

Banned because I want time to fast-forward so that I can go to my PR.
Doubly banned because my PC is organised by every type, plus eggs in Platinum. I'm quite proud of it. More than I can say for SS or White. I hate that they reduced the box number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back