Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because that might be your punishment for saying coming soon to youtube weeks ago and not updating it at all.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Banned because I've had 9 spam posts on my Nuzlocke thread in one afternoon now...
Why are they all targetting me???

Banned because dah spamerz thnk ur cool man. Deh luv ur pogeymanz

Double banned because I have so many things to send by mail today >_>

Banned because thanks. I'm guessing one of those things is DV's letter?
Doubly banned because thankfully the mods have soothed my anti-spam rage. :p
Triply banned because that absolute filthy nice little boy with the multiple accounts has unsubscribed from me on YouTube today just because I haven't subscribed to him and he doesn't want me getting 100. -_-
Guess who? I'll give you a clue - he claims to be Russia's finest.

Banned because I love your voice, so I subbed. NOW you have 100 :D

P0KEVORTEX said:
Banned because I don't want people to think I'm a creeper, or the other kind, but I just wondered if she was older or younger. I find that siblings tend to have an impact on people, so I was just interested.

Banned because yes you are.

Banned because when I see the commercial for Don't Be Afraid of the Dark trailer on TV...and the thing pops out....it makes me thing of The Dark Crystal for some reason >_>

Banned because double thanks, Hatman!
;D
Creepers on Minecraft = win. How did I not see that coming?

Banned because I always click view today's post. Duo banned because games are the only hints that come up that are interesting besides PB groups I'm in.

Banned because due to my impatience I was the first one to answer the question. Duo banned because the real question is if I got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back