Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because my internet has not been good today. Double banned because I also had no phone service for a while. Triple banned because I'm considering contacting my phone and internet provider and demand a discount for the poor service.

Banned because you hate Bidoof and Bippa, which you shouldn't if you know what's good for you. Double banned for hating Peach as well. Triple banned for hating. Quadruple banned for ninjaing me.

Banned because I liek how you removed Esperante from your friend list when he got unbanned, Guy. :3

Banned because you make false accusations: I do not hate Bippa, just Bidoof and Peach.

Double Banned because you hurt my feelings.

Triple Banned for noticing people who notice things.

Quad Banned for saying i hate things: this is true, but i hate things that are meant to be hated, like Bieber and Barney.

Banned because I'm taking to you on PB chat, double banned because I dare someone to use this as their avatar. :3

Banned because my headache hasn't gone away O_O

Double banned because I get really irritable when I have a headache, but I will keep calm...

Triple banned because WHY DO YOU HAVE A G THERE AFRO-G?!?!?!?! :p

Banned because I know you can, double banned because how about you use it for your buddy Afro. :3

Banned because you think your weird Wess dance is cooler than that rainbow dragon thing.
Double Banned because "The time of the 9 has begun!"
Triple Banned because I like Slipknot.
4x Banned because you're only human.
5x banned because i'm not! I am a pokemon (look at my profile)

Now Listening to:"The Blister Exists" by Slipknot, from Vol.3: The Subliminal Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back