Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
supergamerfreak said:
Banned because i think Bippa is nice, too.
Double Banned for hating Slipknot
Triple Banned because you probably don't like the following bands/singers: Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Pantera, Black Sabbath or Guns'n'Roses.
Quadruple Banned because you like Bieber.
5x banned because I don't.

Banned because out of that list, I only really like Black Sabbath and Guns n' Roses, but I haven't heard any of the other's songs in a while though. Double banned because Muse wins them all though.

Hatman said:
Banned because out of that list, I only really like Black Sabbath and Guns n' Roses, but I haven't heard any of the other's songs in a while though.

Banned because I got rid of the worst part of your post so that people wouldn't go blind

Hatman said:
Banned because out of that list, I only really like Black Sabbath and Guns n' Roses, but I haven't heard any of the other's songs in a while though. Double banned because Muse wins them all though.

Banned 'cause i agree. Muse is a good band.
Double banned because The Resistance is my favorite Muse CD. whats yours?

rayban_RB4105_601.jpg

ray banned ;)

always unfairly punishing of the innocent,

hatedisc

hatedisc said:
rayban_RB4105_601.jpg

ray banned ;)

hatedisc

Banned because your ban made no sense...

Double banned because I just fell asleep sitting up...O_O BED SOUNDS NICE

Banned because you are depriving yourself of sleep.
Double Banned because at least 50 hours of no shut-eye will be hazardous to your health, including micro-naps, which means your minds shutdown to rest without you knowing, which is very dangerous if you are driving.
Triple banned 'cause i got the previous ban from the remake of "Nightmare on Elm Street"
Quadruple banned because Freddy vs. Jason is the BEST horror film face off ever!
5x banned because i don't know how else to ban the same people over and over again.

supergamerfreak said:
Banned because you are depriving yourself of sleep.
Double Banned because at least 50 hours of no shut-eye will be hazardous to your health, including micro-naps, which means your minds shutdown to rest without you knowing, which is very dangerous if you are driving.
Triple banned 'cause i got the previous ban from the remake of "Nightmare on Elm Street"
Quadruple banned because Freddy vs. Jason is the BEST horror film face off ever!
5x banned because i don't know how else to ban the same people over and over again.

Banned because I think it's because I woke up at 6 am...

Double banned because I have to get up at 4 am tomorrow...FUN FUN FUN

Banned because I was playing Platinum.

Double banned because I just realized that my highest Pokemon in Platinum is a level 90 Magikarp...

Banned because I am viewing this: http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad279/ShamanLord/Misc/IMissYou.png

Banned because it's Firefox! I have Firefox, Safari and Explorer.
supergamerfreak said:
Triple Banned because i think Big Brother is just as stupid as Jersey Shore.
Banned because I was watching Jersey Shore for a bit last night when there was nothing on... anything is better than that.
supergamerfreak said:
Banned 'cause i agree. Muse is a good band.
Double banned because The Resistance is my favorite Muse CD. whats yours?
Banned because I like random songs from each, but the majority is on Black Holes & Revelations. I like most in general.
Like this, this, this and this. I've covered most albums with that, and they're all great. I just hope that catutie likes at least one of them.
hatedisc said:
rayban_RB4105_601.jpg

ray banned ;)

hatedisc
Banned because you just won this game. And I just lost another game.
Snivylover555 said:
Banned because I was playing Platinum.

Double banned because I just realized that my highest Pokemon in Platinum is a level 90 Magikarp...
Banned because you don't have the Level 100 Magikarp that you can get in the Resort Area.
By the way, use a Rare Candy on Magikarp and it will work its magic. That's how I got my Level 81 Gyarados and Level 100 Magikarp. But sadly getting 'Charap' to Level 100 was not that easy.

Banned because I thought some cards were fake when they were actually just TCGO cards with bad fonts. O_O;

Banned because you told me.
Duo-Banned because You, Ivy, Chillarmy, and Robo are fighting against a Leviathan made of Negative Emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back