Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because Guy89's banner is to long...WAY to long...it bugs me...I want to destroy it now...

Banned because I have turned the Pony RPG into a RPG more serious and anti-love and tolerance...

Double banned because there is death and murder :D

Triple banned because my other RPG that has yet to be released will be much worse than the Pony RPG... ;D

Banned because as in worse storyline or worse as in bloodiness and gore? Double banned because I'm gonna go try Mibbit now.

Banned because I'm not sure what Mibbit is, double banned because if you take the word "Ban" out of "The Ban Game" you get a whole new game! ^.^

Banned because you should google Mibbit because it is good. Double banned for making me lose. Triple banned because you were just shot by me.

Banned because P0KEVOTEX, what do you think the score will be tomorrow?

I think 0-1 Luverpool.

Banned because although it pains me to admit it, Arsenal will probably win. I'm guessing 2-1 to Arsenal.

Banned because turn it off at night. O_O
Doubly banned because we have one up on Arsenal now that their good players are affected in numerous ways.
Triply banned because the small pony's head in your banner is bobbing ominously from side to side and it looks like there's an error.
EDIT: And now it starts working again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back