Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

Umm can anyone tell me where I could buy this? I've never heard of this and I really like N.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 20

Dragonair_forever said:
Umm can anyone tell me where I could buy this? I've never heard of this and I really like N.

Ebay or a second hand Japanese site as it's an old Pokemon Center store item, "Pokemon Dot" or "ポケモン ドット" is the line you're looking for.

Bianca is the only one up on Ebay right now, so you'll have to keep an eye out for N, and the price she's up for is how much then tend to go for (~$65) so you might have to set aside some money if you really want it.

I bought

Legendary Dragons of Unova

contains
3 figures
3 galaxy holos
4 boosters: BW - Plasma Blast, BW - Boundaries Crossed, BW - Dragons Exalted, and BW - Next Destinies

Thats cool :) good to know its out now incase i get more work + $ for work :)

Ahh hopefully that Sylveon box wont cost too much my mother is giving me 30$ for Christmas

Yeah, I like the look of that box, may buy it when I am in the states, so much cheaper to get cards over there.

Are there any deck boxes to store cards? How does everyone store their cards on the way to tournaments or other places?

fezwhy said:
Are there any deck boxes to store cards? How does everyone store their cards on the way to tournaments or other places?

Do you mean like http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=pokemon+japanese+deckbox&_sop=10&_frs=1

Has anyone in North America, seen the regular version, not deluxe version of the kalos starter decks, that is physically in North America?

I have yet to see any DX starter Kalos deck. But I know I want the female trainer version!

I did spot at walmart the 3 seperate Kalos regular version starter decks that you mention. $15 each. 1 for each starter. If I only had an extra $50 !! But I am buying an LT box, and need to make more money so I can survive!

Also as 2 more Gamestops ran out of Pokemon Rumble Figures, I went to a gamestop and bought their remaining supply. 22 capsule, and took the empty 2 boxes. They come 18 in a box, there are 23 figures in the set. BUT white and black kyurems came seperately to people who preordered rumble wii U game.

SO in my 22 capsules (they got mixed up from customers)... I did pull 1 shiny! shiny genosect! I am now only missing the 2 kyurem, shiny eevee, shiny pikachu, eevee, bulbasaur, jirachi, and litwick. So still missing 8. Have extras to trade, which are my trade thread.

So I am thinking it may be 1 shiny per 1-3 boxes. It would be nice to know for sure. If I could get a sealed box I would, but most people on ebay are scanning and/or opening them.

saw the 3 deluxe versions at target for 15 a piece, but did not see any regular versions. all 3 came with 1 legendary treasures pack

so North America does not have the regular version am I right? It is kind of stupid how the deluxe versions cost $15, when MTG intro packs cost $15 and contains 2 boosters, and HS Undaunted, HS Triumphant, and Call of Legends theme decks all contain one booster, and costs $13 at MSRP. Paying an extra $2 for 2 extra holos isn't worth it, and so far, it seems those from North America don't have a choice.

Wait, maybe I saw the deluxe version?

BUT I thought deluxe versions come with an awesome tin - like this? (which is what I really want).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-XY-Pokemon-Card-Game-For-Biginner-DX-Set-For-Girls-Pre-Sale-Nov-15-2013-/251374939595?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a871d2dcb

I mean, nothing seemed deluxe at all about the american products I saw!

What exactly is the "Deluxe" version you guys are talking about? Maybe I'm just out of the loop when it comes to English releases, but the only Starter Decks I see listed on website or anything are the same ones that WPM had an article on back in August. The Ebay link above is for the Japanese beginner set, which is a completely different thing. So what are the Deluxe decks, then?

Artemis said:
What exactly is the "Deluxe" version you guys are talking about? Maybe I'm just out of the loop when it comes to English releases, but the only Starter Decks I see listed on website or anything are the same ones that WPM had an article on back in August. The Ebay link above is for the Japanese beginner set, which is a completely different thing. So what are the Deluxe decks, then?

Regular Version costs $12 and does not come with a booster pack. Only the Stage 2 of the starter is holo.

Deluxe Version costs $15 and comes with 1 booster pack. One of each of the Basic, Stage 1, and Stage 2 of the starter is holo.

I just found that deluxe set at Target, it was $14.99. Once I get home I could scan some stuff or take pics if anyone wants to see it haha.

Back