Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

i think it will stay or only drop 10$ at most

adam44 said:
Do you think M Charizard EX 107/106 will rise in value in time or will it stay were it is now?

Based on the fact that it's a Mega Charizard, I think it's safe to say it'll rise in value. Actually, I think all the Charizard cards from Flashfire should rise in value, but the Megas will probably rise the most.

The-Kaiser said:
i think it will stay or only drop 10$ at most

I wouldn't mind if it dropped $10 in price. I get to hoard more of them at that price lol :D

[split] Pokémon Merchandise: Discussion & Help

I'm kinda excited for XY4 myself. I know it is a long time away, but I think the sleeves will look superb.

Anybody know of a way to sleeve the Legend cards? Looking for a product I can put in my binder that displays them the way they're supposed to look.

Slowbro Master said:
Anybody know of a way to sleeve the Legend cards? Looking for a product I can put in my binder that displays them the way they're supposed to look.

I can only think of the 4-pocket portfolio, but I don't think so. Maybe place them 3 per page and leave the final space empty, or for some other card?

what rarities are these cards? (I'm not looking for the pullrate, just want to know what it is called (like secret rare and ultra rare))
111.jpg
110-charmeleon.jpg

Typically called Secret Rare or Secret Holo though Super Rare or Super Rare Holo applies also

The-Kaiser said:
Typically called Secret Rare or Secret Holo though Super Rare or Super Rare Holo applies also

Yeah I was thinking of Secret Rare but in the sheet i have it said holo topper, which made me wonder if it was maybe a box topper or something similar (like the ones for skyridge for example).
I'll go with secret rare for now though :D Thanks!

Typically, any card with a number greater than the total number of cards in the set (such as your Here Comes Team Rocket! which is listed as 111/109) is referred to as a secret holo (or secret rare), because the card is not a part of the standard set list (which would only go up to card 109 in the previous example), which is what makes it "secret." There are also some secret cards that were, indeed, released as box toppers, but not all.

I don't if this is against the rules, but hopefully it isn't (otherwise please just delete it)

I saw this guy selling a booster box but it's really cheap so i don't know if it's legit or not.
What do you guys think?

He does have a 98% rating and does not state it is sealed.

Could be a good deal or a weighed box like omahanime hints at. He doesn't have many feedbacks for a store.

It also has a 25$ shipping cost so it does even out to 100$. Get a box that is 100$ that you know is the real thing.

for me, shipping is always $20-$30. so it's a good deal, though it's only around $10 so it's probably isn't worth the risk.

Mr.Muffin said:
It also has a 25$ shipping cost so it does even out to 100$. Get a box that is 100$ that you know is the real thing.

But shipping from Canada to USA could cost that much.

id say go for it thats my 2 cents worse case scenario you'll have to sell the duplicates to make up for lost income used for this :)

adam44 said:
I don't if this is against the rules, but hopefully it isn't (otherwise please just delete it)

I saw this guy selling a booster box but it's really cheap so i don't know if it's legit or not.
What do you guys think?

Way I see it, there's nothing to lose. If it's weighed, just file a SNAD case, and you'll get a refund ASAP.

Anyone know a good place not on ebay for Pokemon Black and White Dark Explorers Blister packs unopened?

The 2 sellers on Ebay with some seem to be same person and dint seem very knowledgeable when i asked if i bought 2 will i get both versions of the product.

The-Kaiser said:
Anyone know a good place not on ebay for Pokemon Black and White Dark Explorers Blister packs unopened?

The 2 sellers on Ebay with some seem to be same person and dint seem very knowledgeable when i asked if i bought 2 will i get both versions of the product.

Do you mean the 2-pack blister or single blisters? Just saw the 2-packs of DEX on Hill's Wholesale Gaming for $8, though they did mention the packs are pulled randomly and the picture you get might differ from what they show. Maybe if you ask to throw in the 2 versions you're talking about, they might do it :)

Have you guys tried Walmart or Amazon or Target? They may have better deal and shipping might not be so high either. Amazon is pretty good with their stuff XD.:)

Back