• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

.::The Card Shoppe; Updated today! H: Gengar Prime, 14x Broken Time-Space, more::.

RE: .::The Card Shoppe; H: RH SP stuff, Uxie Lv.X, Gengar Prime, *s, more!!::.

hi, i have some:
rh rare candy
cyrus conspiracy
poketurn x2
gengar lv x.

im interested in your:gengar prime

RE: .::The Card Shoppe; Updated today! H: Gengar Prime, 14x BTS, more.::.

toffeefi - Not a problem. ^^;

Gengar_is_Pwnage - Sent out today. Thanks!

Spyked - Any chance you can get an image? A... crease will devalue it significantly in my eyes. :L

mew_yoshi - I'll drop you a speed forme Deoxys ex from Emerald for either 2x Lost World or 1x Magnezone Prime.

Darkvoid57 - Sure. Lemme know if you pick up anything else of interest at League. Thanks.

ogeray - Not really high enough wants for Gengar Prime, sorry.

RE: .::The Card Shoppe; Updated today! H: Gengar Prime, 14x BTS, more.::.

Hi, once again I need the 1 Gengar Prime & Gengar Prime& Lost World, I am not good at all at proposing first offers:( could you give me one and we can work from there? :)

RE: .::The Card Shoppe; Updated today! H: Gengar Prime, 14x BTS, more::.

Canada here,

Interested in your Machamp prime and Lucario Sleeves

I have a CoL Shiny Ho oh and lots of primes

cml and let me know

I don't really have any of those. Dissapointing.

I am too lazy to set up a thread :D

Ok, lets compromise

My: Gengar Prime, 4 Lost World

Your: 2004 bag thing, 1 DCE (I REALLY NEED THAT!!), Blaziken FB x2, 1 Sealed Player Energy, 2-3 Seekers

I find that fair, if you have a Sableye, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put that in. DCE and sabyele are the only things i need to finish my Sablock for states. Thanks

konter_j8092 - Ah... man, it's a good deal. It really is. I just don't really need a lot of the stuff that badly. The Grand Party and TVR are in my personal collection, and although I'm willing to trade them, it has to be for stuff I really, really want. If you can somehow get Gengar Primes or *s, that would go a long way toward a trade. Charizard ex, Lugia ex, old Shinings, and Crystal Charizard/Ho-Oh/Lugia are great, too. Got any of those, perhaps?

Techdeck101 - I'd give you Lost World for the Collector straight up, provided the condition isn't too bad. If you can drop me 2x Mew Prime, a Collector, and the Flareon * for a Gengar Prime, that would work as well.

Parmcat - What do you value the Lucario sleeves at?

Subarashii - Provide me a link to a picture of the Vital Stadium, I can't seem to find it. Is it a different name for the card commonly called "Championship Arena?"

Phenomenon - Let me know if you can procure any of my larger wants.

Darkvoid57 - I can include the Sableye, but I'd like to remove the Player Reward energy from my end and add 2x Pachirisu CoL on your end. I don't mind doing three Seeker on mine, because I have a ton. :D Let me know, thanks.

Lunistrella - Not enough I see, sorry. Thanks anyway.

RE: .::The Card Shoppe; Updated today! H: Gengar Prime, 14x Broken Time-Space, mo:.

why yes, yes it is it is palkia/ dialga in japanese 2006 i can e-mail a B&W san i made if you want

i can email you a picture if i had your email address? you could pm it to me if you like.

@Politoed

Thats ok since i just pulled the last sableye i needed. Thing is, I have so many trades going on right now, dont know if pachi's are available. Can you look again just if you see anything else. I also have Donphan Prime, and Charmander SF reprint unlisted

I have shining zard and all of those crystals, but I don't really want to trade them. Any way I can get just the grand party without having to trade any of those.

displayimage.php

here you go :D :D no invite though but in a sleeve nonetheless

AdrianSkyline - Yeah, I have two... Can you give me a moderately useful T/S/S/E or whatever for them?

Spyked - Picture would be nice. E-mail is [email protected]. Thanks.

Darkvoid57 - Interested in the Donphan Prime... not much else I see. Sure the Pachis are gone? Anything else unlisted off my wants, such as Collector or random Legend pieces?

konter_j8092 - Probably not... I don't make a habit of trading high-end collection stuff without receiving other high-end collection stuff in return. I'd drop you the RH TVR for a Crystal Charizard straight up, if that interests you.

absol101 - Don't have 'em. Sorry.

Subarashii - Gimme a day to research the value. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

@Poli

If I throw in full ERL, can you put in a pack of energies and the fourth seeker?

Back