Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, let's have a nice morning tally!

Current Tally!

Luispipe8 (3): TGK, Vom, morda
bbninjas (2): Celever, Vracken
Vom (1): Luis
Celever (1): bb

Not Currently Voting: Jabberwock, Skyleaf, Brave Vesperia

As a reminder, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

As a point of clarification: I need to be included in all out-of-thread communication! For example, if you are taking advantage of Rule 8 and are communicating (PM, Skype, QT, etc.) with any of your team members about this game outside of the thread, please make sure that I have access to these chats. If you are already talking and haven't invited me yet, please do so. I will update the original rule post with this information.

...o_O

Thongs? Dx
[2016-03-09, 10:27:22 PM] Carson - TDK: Wait, I heard from a friend that the name for “sandals” in australia is “Thongs”. Is this true?
[2016-03-09, 10:27:36 PM] Cris - bbninjas: Well
[2016-03-09, 10:27:49 PM] Cris - bbninjas: Sandals is more the footwear used for formal occassions
[2016-03-09, 10:27:58 PM] Carson - TDK: oh
[2016-03-09, 10:28:03 PM] Cris - bbninjas: Thongs are the things used for casual footwear/go to the beach/pool etc
[2016-03-09, 10:28:09 PM] Carson - TDK: ahh
[2016-03-09, 10:28:13 PM] Cris - bbninjas: I think they're your flipflop equivalents
[2016-03-09, 10:28:23 PM] Carson - TDK: So my joke probably didn’t make sense
[2016-03-09, 10:28:31 PM] Carson - TDK: thanks for clarifying though
[2016-03-09, 10:28:40 PM] Cris - bbninjas: np xD

Australian is another language entirely.

:O Me, suspicious, NEVER ^w^

But now bbninjas is on a bandwagon
and TDK lies, for he has not moved the thread, and Convicted has changed none
##Vote: TDK

Yay for tallies!

Current Tally!

Luispipe8 (3): TGK, Vom, morda
bbninjas (2): Celever, Brave Vesperia
Vom (2): Luis, bb
Mordacazir (1): Jabberwock
Vracken: (1): Skyleaf
thegroyvlekid (1): Vracken

Not Currently Voting: N/A

As a reminder, it takes 6 votes to reach majority and D1 will automagically end in about 30 hours from now, on Saturday March 21 at the same time as this post in your time zone. Remember that if a majority vote is not reached by the time D1 ends that there will be no lynch! Have fun everyone. <3

Last edited:
D: I forgot about this!?

Not taking any chances with vote manip:

##UNVOTE: Vom; ##VOTE: Luis

Last Tally for the Day!

Current Tally!

Luispipe8 (4): TGK, Vom, morda, bb
bbninjas (2): Celever, Brave Vesperia
Vom (1): Luis
Mordacazir (1): Jabberwock
Vracken: (1): Skyleaf
thegroyvlekid (1): Vracken

Not Currently Voting: N/A

Night falls in a little less than 6 hours!

As a reminder, it takes 6 votes to reach majority and D1 will automagically end in about 30 hours from now, on Saturday March 21 at the same time as this post in your time zone. Remember that if a majority vote is not reached by the time D1 ends that there will be no lynch! Have fun everyone. <3

oh wait 6hrs left? ##UNVOTE: Luis

Hmm, not sure who to vote out of morda and Vom. Morda questioning Jabber's vote when it was pretty obvious strikes me as odd (but not necessarily scummy), and Vom has apparently fallen off the face of the Earth. I'll make my vote later tonight depending on where things on flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back