Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he isn't lying, just keeping part of the truth to himself? Maybe more targeted Celever, and he just mentioned only one... Because he doesn't want his ally Kitsune to attack?!

##STILLVOTING: bbninjas
That being a possibility for the town does not make it a reality. Obviously it is the only possibility you'd consider as scum.

I've a hunch bb's lying. Something about his post feels off.
Can you point out how?

Plus Skyleaf doesn't look like she's being coached in any way.
Like the above, can you show how this is the case? I think Skyleaf has only made five posts, and I think posts one and two are neutral/potentially coached as Skyleaf seems to have quickly grasped how the game works. I think the third is scummy, as it is a bit OMGUSy and the reason behind the vote seems odd (if I was lying, wouldn't she have voted me because I am lying??). I am unsure about the fourth/fifth post, as I could see it posted by both a townie and scum.

Wait a minute.

The entire reason we're playing this game is for the pie, right?

But bb can make pies.

How about we just get bb to give us all pies? ^.^
My old fingers can't make that many pies at a time. ;_;

@bbninjas do you mind roll claiming to prove that you're indeed a seer?
Sure.

You are Old Lady Yuugiri, the oldest resident of Inari Village, and a member of the Villagers. You never married but instead treat the entire village as your children and grandchildren, always happy to offer a word of advice or a freshly-baked pie. You can’t walk around so good anymore, so you spend most of your day sitting on your porch and watching the town.

Win Condition: Kill all Kitsune and/or any other hostile parties.

Active Role: Watcher - Everyone is so used to the sight of you sitting on your front porch that no one bats an eye when you can watch what happens. Each night, you may watch a player of your choice and see who acts on them, if anyone. You may not watch the same player twice in a row, nor may you watch yourself.

I haven't included my Passive because I don't need the scum to see it and you only need the Active to prove I'm a seer.

Wait! I can Role Claim to defend myself?!

My role:
You are “Mad” Scientist Yukimura, the smartest man in Inari Village, and a member of the Villagers. You spend your days pouring over ancient tomes and conducting crazy experiments, hoping to learn as much about the world as you possibly can. People see you as a little eccentric, but they often come to you for help with projects or problems (even if only as a last resort), and you’re always happy to help out.

Win Condition: Kill all Kitsune and/or any other hostile parties.

Active Role: Role Seer - You’ve learned a lot about the villagers and their talents over the years, and now seems like a good idea to put that knowledge of yours to use. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player and I will tell you what their Active or Passive role is, your choice.
I was using my Active Role on Celever when he died. That's what bbninjas saw. T^T

Welp, that's not a whole lot of vote changes.

Current Tally!

bbninjas (3): Skyleaf, Jabberwock, BV
Skyleaf (2): bb, TGK

Has Not Voted: @Luispipe8 @Vracken @mordacazir @Vom

Reminder that Day 2 will end on Thursday, March 17th at 16:15pm CET (approximately the same time as this post in your own time zone) OR when a majority vote has been reached. As there are currently 9 living players, 5 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Last edited:
@Vom; I posted it waaaaay before here.
I uh, forgot about that fsr. Dx

Anyways, both results look real to me. Of course, bb's has less flavor, but its function is quite different from Skyleaf's. I think we should have Skyleaf use her thing on bb so she can confirm or deny that bb is actually a watcher/tracker (I mix them up all the time, so I'll just do this instead :p), which cleans them both (or confirms bb as scum and Skyleaf as town).

Of course, you're thinking 'But Vom that's stupid scum will just kill her'. But think about this: if Skyleaf dies, or is redirected/jailed/etc, we'll know that someone doesn't want her to see whether or not bb (or her, ftm) is telling the truth. Therefore, bb is scum.

That argument is flawed, now that you have pointed it out scum could kill Skyleaf2000 just so you are more likely to vote bbninjas, if they hadn't already thought of that plan themselves. Also, they could have just been thinking about killing Skyleaf2000 already since she can watch, which is dangerous to scum, which has n bearing on bbninjas specifically yet you would interpret that as not wanting bbninjas checked.
At least that is what I think, correct me if you think I am wrong.

That argument is flawed, now that you have pointed it out scum could kill Skyleaf2000 just so you are more likely to vote bbninjas, if they hadn't already thought of that plan themselves. Also, they could have just been thinking about killing Skyleaf2000 already since she can watch, which is dangerous to scum, which has n bearing on bbninjas specifically yet you would interpret that as not wanting bbninjas checked.
At least that is what I think, correct me if you think I am wrong.

Basically there's three options: risk a WIFOM situation like you're suggesting, lynch confoscum (Skyleaf) or lynch the person who has stuck his head out to out scum (me).

I'm going for the lynch confoscum.

It's your word against Skyleaf's, not confoscum. You could easily have retained a measure of information from that update.

Also, anyone have any idea how to cure poison? I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Another familiar tally...

Current Tally!

bbninjas (3): Skyleaf, Jabberwock, BV
Skyleaf (2): bb, TGK

Has Not Voted: @Luispipe8 @Vracken @mordacazir @Vom

Reminder that Day 2 will end on Thursday, March 17th at 16:15pm CET (approximately the same time as this post in your own time zone) OR when a majority vote has been reached. As there are currently 9 living players, 5 votes are needed to reach a majority.

6 hours left until nightfall! Last call for votes!

C'mon guys! It would be bad to have two unproductive days in a row! DX
(Plus, I don't want any more Townies to die without at least one Kitsune being taken down...)
I wish Destiny Bond was a role we could use. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back