• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
(You have posted bad reputation in a user's reputation topic. Specify who's topic you posted the bad rep in. Any sort of reputation you feel is negative is okay, but MUST be reported here. Also let a Trade Council member know of bad reputation that hasn't been reported here)

May I have permission to leave welcomhihihi a negtive rep. We confirmed on May 31st, and I finally recieved to today, with him shipping first.

Thanks.

The crippler 18. Got my end about a month or more ago. Didn't respond to my pm's for a while. Then finally told me he sent. About 2 weeks ago. Still haven't received... :\

oskierox, Tyranodon, and drifloon kill, if you are still having trouble please PM me all PMs exchanged between you and the trader you are having a problem with in one collective PM.

Thank you for your patience.

Ok, I forgot that I had to dispute before I leave a negative ref, but people need to know not to trade with this guy. The guy is toffeefi. You can check my account, after I confirmed that I had sent my end of the deal, he cut off all communication and hasn't replied to any of my numerous PM's. I haven't received his end and i have sent mine. may i leave a negative ref?

"You have posted bad reputation in a user's reputation topic. Specify who's topic you posted the bad rep in. Any sort of reputation you feel is negative is okay, but MUST be reported here. Also let a Trade Council member know of bad reputation that hasn't been reported here"

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-lillipupftw-s-collector-s-tcg-trading-corner

He says his cards are mint or near mint condition, but just today I received a Rocket's Zapdos from him and it had lots of whitening, a small crease at the top, edgewear, a bit of foil damage, and one corner is a little flappy like you could peel the foil right off. Permission for a neutral ref?

If you want a scan of the card, let me know because I have a scanner right next to me.

I did a trade with toffeefi over a month ago. I still haven't even seen the cards I was supposed to have gotten. I sent him my side. But the last thing I heard from him was on June 17th:

toffeefi said:
I wouldn't worry too much to be honest. Yes it will get delayed, but im pretty sure itll come here in one piece.

This was during the postal strike. I doubt it should of taken this long to reach him. Plus at the time I had a lower ref, so he told me I had to send first.

FlamingDriscoll09 + Yakkov: PM me with all information (all in 1 PM) and we can work from there.

Thanks.

I'm having issues with user "the crippler 18", we confirmed a trade on June 25th. Since he had more references, I sent first and received a positive ref with no complaints on July 2nd. Since the two-week policy of trades would have ended on July 9th (the Saturday of nationals) I allowed him another two weeks (until July 25th) to get me the cards before I start to take action. I've sent him a PM on the 26th telling him that I will take action at the end of this week and have not heard from him since.
It's been over a month since I sent my trade to him - this user has been hard to communicate with and, at this rate, I do not believe I will ever get my cards. Additionally, I'd like to Counsel to know that "the crippler 18" has been online since I PMed him so I have enough reason to believe that he's ignoring my attempt to talk to him.
Please help me out!

~xatu~ please PM all PMs having to do with you and the crippler 18's trade to me in one collective PM so that we can look further into this issue.

Me and 123wert50 Have confirmed a deal it is this:

My:
x1 JPN Uxie X
x1 JPN Vending Caterpie

For his:
x1 Aipom 2010 Comic con Promo
x3 ERROR Koffing

However there is a Problem. I want to PM him but his PM space is full and he is Currently banned but I would PM him this:

I received but I am not leaving a ref yet. I am not leaving a ref yet because I think you didn't understand that the Koffings. The koffings are not ERRORS the reason it is not an ERROR is because it is from Base set. WOTC did not but symbols on the base set cards. So I do want them cahnged for something because they are worthless to me. And I will send the Koffings back. But other than that I really like the Comic Con Aipom and the AWESOME JPN Sleeves.

So basically the Koffing were not ERROR they were Base set.

Still having troubles with "the crippler 18" - since my last post on the Dispute Thread he contacted me once saying that he apologized for deleting old PMs and not having my address to send his cards out (which I believe is a fib since he said he sent out weeks ago). I replied to him August 2nd giving him plenty of time to send out - still, nothing in my mail box.
He's been banned but he still frequents the forums.

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back