Wi-Fi Trades The Distortion World:TFH and Rotoms Joint Trade Thread, Special Giveaway To Remember

Did you enjoy your trade/experience here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: *NEW* The Flaming Ho-ohs Trade Thread <wants a partner and taking members>

ok, I will update today or tommorow as it will take a while

i will sponsor u.giving anithing u need
and u clone for me ok?

yes I can, can I have the rest of today and tommorow though, I am trying to juggle getting partners, clone requests, and sorting out my game boxes, also, I am planning on making this a sort of group and u can join if u want. BUT WAIT PLEASE.

I will only take trade requests right now.

RE: Spear Pillar Trading Thread (Owned by The Flaming Ho-oh) COMPLETELY REVAMPED!

*BUMP*

Updated with cool new layout, looks nice too. I will clone, added that section. Updated luxtwos pokemon. Gave joey 3 points for his trade, added the Shiny blaziken and Empoleon I got.

Looking for Crown Beasts and Nasty Plot Celebi

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *offering a lot for crown beasts, raffling shiny mew2

Hey! I'll give you a Jolly nature shiny Crobat (NOT HACKED), Lv. 48 for your shiny Eevee. I randomly found it as a Golbat when I was about to face my rival in Victory Road. I only found out about EV's recently, so it is not EV trained.

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *offering a lot for crown beasts, raffling shiny mew2

ok, thats fine, can u trade now? Also, do u have any events or other shiny pokemon to offer? thanks.

OK, Lets trade! I forgot to mention its nicknamed NightShine, do you want me to change it?
I also have a Japanese Shiny Tauros, but due to the possibility of there being a evolution in the 5th Gen,Minotauros, I will not trade it unless its something I REALLY want. My Events and other shinys are on hold for someone, but ill know if I can trade them to you in the next couple of days.

Oh and my FC is 2107 1486 8417. My name is Mizuryu and I have HG.

OK, can u trade NOW? Can u change the name to "CROBAT"? Also, I doubt minotauros will be real, but thats fine if u want to wait. Is there ANY event you could give me?

OK.Named it CROBAT. searching for trades in wifi club... I already added you on my Pal Pad. About events.. notched Ear Pichu is my only available one right now.

I also have a Level 1 Totodile with an Adamant nature that I can EV train for you. If you are interested then just tell me what you want it's EV spread to be.

OK, 252 Atk, 252 Spe, is it a DD totdile? also, can u EV for me?

What is DD? Sorry for the noob question.

Oh sure i can EV, It could take a little, though. What lv. do you want it at?

IDC I can Rare candy it to heaven XD

I just want 252 atk/252Spe/4HP, and DD=Dragon Dance, does it have it?

Thanks for the trade too :)

Yay! nice doing biz with you. Will trade again! :D
oh and I did enjoyed and will trade again on your pole.

well, u have to post it in the pole for it to go in silly :D

is it a DD or a regualr totodile?

I can teach it. DD, I think. Or Breed w/ something that can.

oh yeah woops... Heh there we go.

Shiny Eevee and Ev'd Jolteon are really good give me the Moves of them 2.

- Rotom-Cut

eevee only has tackle, tail whip, and helping hand,

Jolteon has thundershock, sub, pin missile, and quick attack.

why did u say u didnt like to trade here in the pole?

Also, does this mean we mihgt have a deal?

I didnt.. that was someone else, I bet.
We could have a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back