Wi-Fi Trades The Distortion World:TFH and Rotoms Joint Trade Thread, Special Giveaway To Remember

Did you enjoy your trade/experience here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *GREAT NEW EVENTS R HERE FROM RUSSEL190*

I don't have much to offer but....

I can offer either a Shiny Absol or a Shiny Lunatone, they are legit however they have been cloned using AR. The Lunatone is untouched however the Absol has been touched.

Shiny Lunatone - lv 1, Lax Nature
Shiny Absol - lv 25, Hardy Nature

I don't have many legendary pokemon apart from Ho-oh, Lugia and Jirachi so I'd be interested in trading for a legendary that isn't possible to get in soul silver. I'd love one of those special Shaymin, Darkrai or Arceus types but I'm not sure my shinies are good enough :S

Ur a first time customer with not much to offer, how about a give u the alamos darkrai?

Can u trade now? This will earn u 2 points, pls rate the trade in my pole.

Also, what is your fc? Use my hg one at the top of my thread

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Ur a first time customer with not much to offer, how about a give u the alamos darkrai?

Can u trade now? This will earn u 2 points, pls rate the trade in my pole.

Also, what is your fc? Use my hg one at the top of my thread

Wow thank you, yes I can trade now. I can trade you the shiny absol?

My fc is: 2923 1488 8732

Ok I'll make sure to rate the trade too.

edit: I kinda messed it up a bit, I didn't realize you wanted to trade the shiny Lugia too so I didn't bring in my Shiny Lunatone. The rest of the pokemon I had were part of my main team (which haven't been cloned) so I couldn't trade. Sorry :S

I can bring in my Shiny Lunatone if you're still interested in doing it? Thanks so much for the Darkrai though! :)

I have one Ash's Pikachu. I want the Crown Dog's.

I already have it..LOOK AT THE RAFFLE

but, anything else, also, did u trade with rotom and tell him I traded for it to give to him?

I'm trying to PM him, but he won't PM me back

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" section*

*BUMP*

Getting more deals every day, though the raffles only have 1 entry each XD

Also, check out the news for a big chance to get a nice deal, I am fairly certain I can win, I just need the pokemon to do it (check out the NEWS on the front page to see what I mean, also, I came in second on the recent Shoddy Battle tournament, dont doubt me)

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" section*

Can I enter the pikachu raffle?

sure, what will u trade? U wanna work out a deal so we can do both at the same time or just the raffle entry?

Check out my trade thread and tell me what ever you like.

U got a decent thread there, so, is the goon scizor UT? As well as the mew, UT?

If that is so, I will trade a celebi (i c u want one) and a Pikachu Colored Pichu, K?

Yes they are both un-trained
I will take the celebi but I already have pikachu colered pichu. Unless it still actively has pokerus?
If it can still spread pokerus then can we trade tonight? I will trade with this friend code 0217 5233 5541

YEs, the PCP has pokerus.

Also are they not trained well or have 0 exp, move changes, and NO vitamins given.

Do you want to trade now then?

One I guess. Oh and I cant trade tonight my dad just came home and wants to go eat dinner. Sorry. I will be able to trade tommorow though.

OK, arrange a time with me, I am US est time, and can trade from 8 AM to 10 PM, is that good? PLS PM me ahead wiht a good time for u, thanks.

TFH, I'm interested in the Shiny Dogs and VGC Eevee,

Things you may want that I have:
Ev'd Vaporeon
TRU Shaymin Touched
TRU Arceus
10th Aniv Celebi
Jap. HG/SS 10th Aniv. Mew

K, can I here the natures and Evs on the vappy? (if there food that's worth a beast)

not so interested in shaymin,

ok, I think we can do. 4 to four trade, il trade what u want for everything u offered except celebi, I still want details on vappy pls

also, I would prefurably trade tommorow if that's ok

why did TFH get banned this guy was legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back