Wi-Fi Trades The Distortion World:TFH and Rotoms Joint Trade Thread, Special Giveaway To Remember

Did you enjoy your trade/experience here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" section*

TRADES ARE OPEN

This is a big opprotunity for anyone to trade, I will be available for a few hours, please post.

Also, I need more entries in the auction, why dont you wanna win those rare events?

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" section*

Do you mind trading one of those 31 IV Horsea, and if it's Adamant nature I'll throw in much more. CMT

I am acutally posting i your thread and looking for something comp. or a rare non-hacked event.

I have a KINGDRA adamant, though I need to erase its EVs (as I didnt keep track when I leveled him up.)

Sorry, but this is getting rather annoying.

ONLY POST IN THE POLL IF YOU HAVE TRADED WITH ME, AND IF YOU DIDNT LIKE THE TRADE, EXPLAIN WHY.

I am sick of getting people who just blow through here to post in the poll, from now on, if you post there befor we trade, YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED.

I can offer that Togekiss in my thread for Jolteon EV'd Trained and I can offer Shiny Metagross for Shiny Luxray Ev'd.

- Roto-mCut

yay. been waiting on those, I am trading with Vini and Joeypals, then can you trade?

I just wanna donate to the estalishment so I will give you: NOT To the Shiny Clan though

Shiny Gallade
Ev Train Kingdra 252 Atk and 252 Spe and 4 HP
Shiny Latios
Shiny Japan Dialga
Shiny Palkia
My Project when finished Timid Azelf will EV Train if you like
My Project Moltres Modest will EV Train if you like.

- Rotom-Cut

your DONATING THESE?

OK, so, U want to give these to me but only if I dont give them to the shiny clan?

OK, thanks.

Um, did Kyroid give you your...Uxie I think it was, yet?

No Kyroid never gave it to me. D:

Also that isn't really what I am saying I'm saying I'm donating to you.

- Rotom-Cut

D.amn, he said he would, I will PM him (fumes)

thanks, so, I dont give these to the shiny clan, and there for me (I can put them up in the thread)

*is touched*

how about I give you..some events?

The crown beasts and the 10th movie celebi in return?

No need. Yep and well if you would like to know hwy I am donating to you not any one else pm me I will be gone till lets say 10:00 Pm East so you probbally won't be on.

- Rotom-Cut

ho-oh what u wanna for that shiny salamence?

I want some freaking awesome events XD

OK,ppl, I am now looking for all GBA events, please send them, the most valuable are japan only special move events, there worth any three events I have, 2 events I have for rare move events, 1 event for your GBA event (and these are negotiable, I just am posting general guidelines of what each is worth to me)

RE: The FlDistortion World:TFH and Rotoms Joint Trade Thread, Special Giveaway To Comemor

this trade thread is gonna look messy for a little, but that is because I am making room for a big new partner, rotom-cut.

together, we believe we can make great deals and advertise our pokemon without stealing eachotehrs business and we are great friends as well :)

WELCOME ROTOM-CUT

RE: The FlDistortion World:TFH and Rotoms Joint Trade Thread, Special Giveaway To Comemor

Put both our trades and everything on the mian post please.

DistWor.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/DistWor.png[/IMG]

- Rotom-Cut

Um, ok, do u wanna blend them completely or keep each one seperate?

It's after 11 here, and I'm only a year older than u, I got to call it a night, I willfinish this and rearrange the threads in the morning, around 10 am, I am terribly sry, I just think I mitt hurl from exhaustion if I stay up 10 more minutes

Want a legit shiny Mightyena, only Lv.22, been touched a few levels. I would trade it for shiny Suicune. PM if interested.

shiny suiune is a event and worth a lot...can you add to your offer?

You forgot to add me to the mewtwo raffle.

I didnt get to it, I am drwaing it now...it was 1 sacred ash?

Yep, also how about shiny drifloon for my shiny roselia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back