Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Wow. The pull rates are still all over the place... I opened my second FFI box tonight. My UR count improved only by one:

FA Korrina
Lucario EX
M Lucario EX
Dragonite EX

Opened my first FFI booster box and got the following:

Dragonite EX
Heracross EX
Seismitoad EX
M Lucario EX
FA Battle Reporter
FA Fossil Researcher

For those that might want to know, I got the following Reverse Hollow (RH) rares:

Tornadus
Clawitzer
Tyrantrum
Leafeon
Landorus
Flygon
Machamp
Aurorus
Beartic
Hariyama
As already said the above were reverse holo cards.

The remaining contents of the box were pretty much garbage in my opinion.
Not sure if I feel all that happy about the pulls. I suppose I should be grateful after reading that some others only pulled 3 EX cards.

I should add that I only got 4 EX cards from my Flashfire FLF booster box. I did also pull a Pyroar that I was quite pleased with.

Today I received my first Furious Fist box, here're my pulls:

Seismitoad EX
Hawalucha EX
M Lucario EX

Battle Reporter FA
Heracross EX FA

M Lucario EX GOLD VERSION

+ 6 holos (Machamp x2, Clawitzer x2 :/ , Slaking, Poliwrath)
+ 9 reverse holos

I had only 3ex cards in both my flashfire boxes (no FA! or SR cards) so that box was REALLY good for me!

Ironman131 said:
Dang aparently every one gets really good luck with boxes aside from me.
It's not just you.... I'm literally scared to buy booster boxes because I can't really afford to have my bad luck ruin them and give me less value than what I paid for. Of course when I open little things it's not any different but at least they come with a little figure or jumbo card or something.

edit-(not old enough for real job+collector+competitive player=hard)

Finally decided to buy a booster box of Furious Fists.

Pulls:
SR Mega Lucario EX
Mega Lucario EX
FA Lucario EX
RA Lucario EX
RA Dragonite EX

Victreebel H
Hawlucha H
Slaking H
Noivern H
Landorus H
Poliwrath H
Machamp H

Magmortar RH
Politoed RH
Leafeon RH
Gothitelle RH
Golurk RH
Blaziken RH
Victreebel RH
Politoed RH
Korrina RH

I'd say this was an above average - good box (?)

I bought a Furious Fists box on release date, and assumed I got decent pulls. Looking through this thread, I can clearly see I didn't
FA Korrina
M Lucario EX
M Heracross EX
Hawlucha EX

Ugh. Most people got 6-7 Ultra rares and I got 4. Not to mention I got the worst 2 EXs in the set.

Out of the box of Furious Fists we opened at our locals, these were the pulls if I remember correctly:

SR Mega Lucario EX
FA Battle Reporter
FA Seismitoad EX
Lucario EX
Mega Heracross EX
Hawlucha EX

Boundaries Crossed was too expensive for me , so I got Plasma Blast since I wanted to try my luck at getting a Virizion. :p My pulls.

Virizion EX (heck yeah ^-^)
Genesect EX (Last pack. :p)
Master Ball Ace Spec
Shiny Virizion (Duck yeah. :) )
Other holos that were cool like Blastoise and Porygon-Z.
If anyone cares I also got 3 ultra ball (1 reverse), 2 catcher, 3 candy, and 5 juniper (1 reverse).

Not bad for my first box. ^-^

Furious Fist Box

Dragonite EX
M Lucario EX
FA Fossil Researcher

Worst pulls ever?
(I traded a few packs away first, one of which had the M Lucario EX, so I didn't even get that)

Not the worst, Pokecollection bought 2 boxes and didn't get 1 Full Art. I think he also got duplicate Hawlucha ex's in the same box.

KeldeoEX said:
Boundaries Crossed was too expensive for me , so I got Plasma Blast since I wanted to try my luck at getting a Virizion. :p My pulls.

Last I checked Boundaries Crossed was just as expensive as the other sets.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7321

omahanime said:
PieterPie said:
Worst pulls ever?

I still hold the record
I definitely would've sent a complaint to the Pokemon Company. That sounds like a manufacturing error. There's no way that a box didn't have a single UR in it.

Wigglytuff said:
omahanime said:
I still hold the record
I definitely would've sent a complaint to the Pokemon Company. That sounds like a manufacturing error. There's no way that a box didn't have a single UR in it.

I did. TPCi did not care.

Thats awful that they didn't care, I mean they used to have lots of stuff they gave out, and now no guarantee of a decent/ ultra rare card in $100 dollars worth of sealed packs. Hopefully you also get some manufacturer error packs that have unrealistically good pulls.

Back