The Everything Shoppe - Please Read Post #165

Rate the work you got from us. (1-10, 10 Being the best, 1 the worst.)

Votes: 13 59.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
RE: The Everything Shoppe - We need more buisness! We promise your request will be done within 2 days of you posting!

YOU WERE KOALA!!!

OMG, TFH at your service, LOL.

Sorry about that, can I have them tommorow then? THanks.

RE: The Everything Shoppe - We need more buisness! We promise your request will be done within 2 days of you posting!

lol, I faced you in one of the touneys and it really wasn't your day for battling :p

If anyone requested in my shop and I didn't get their userbars done thne I shall have them don't sometime today and tomorrow.

- Rotom-Cut

Here's to PokemonCardBuyer:

UserbarY.png

We prefer you give credit because we do our work the our top priority. Thank you come again.

- Rotom-Cut

1 banner request:
Username:pokemonCardBuyer
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150) 500x200
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)Palkia
Text:Team Dimensional on top,Distorting The Metagame on bottom.
Special Effects:?
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)

and i have some Userbar Requests:
Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.)Style 2
Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.)Green-Black
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): Suicune,Raikou(Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted)
Generation of Sprites: (If Pokemon)?
Text:Shoddy Battle Rules!

Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.)style 1
Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.)Brown-Red
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.)1
Generation of Sprites: (If Pokemon)?Hippowdon
Text:Hippowdon PWNS!!

Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.)style 1
Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.)Yellow-Red
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.):1(Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted)
Generation of Sprites: (If Pokemon)Electivire
Text:Im a scout on...

Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.)Style 2
Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.)Blue-Black
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): 2(Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted)
Generation of Sprites: (If Pokemon)Absol,Honchkrow
Text:Festizzio Fan 4 Life!!

Thanks so much for your time,

@ The Flaming Ho-Oh: Thanks to someone reminding me of this rule I have realized you are in violation. Applying to this, since we forgot about the rule we are just going to put you requests on bottom priority. All other shop requests will be done first. We will try to get them done as soon as we can, however we have lives to.

Offended Rule:
Code:
Applying to the above rule you may not post in this thread saying "Is my request done yet?", "Are you working on my request?", or anything of the sort, neither may you PM us asking that question before the 3 days time. If you do this all your requests will be maxed out to 15, and your requests will not be done for 1 week after the offending day, unless we allow an exception or are feeling extremely nice.

I was wondering if you could make special pokeball sprites? (not pokemon ones, just pokeballs with added effects)

Thanks, also, did I get the max fifteen punishment of the 1 week one or both? Thanks.

~TFH :D

Username: palkia dialga clash
Dimensions: Standard sig lengh.
Image(s): http://goldeneagleengineering.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Eagle1a.5974953.JPG http://www.stephenson.ac.uk/studentHomepages_SPendleton/ICTP_0809/Aaron%20Sherratt/658px-GoldenEagle-Nova.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3405/3498585456_9f67af8cbc_b.jpg
Text: The Golden Eagle (Gold Color)
Special Effects: none
Pop-Out Image(s): Well, just make the middle one pop out.

Extra stuff: Just put the images only. Then make like an open feild background. Take your time on it. IDC when it gets done really. Thanks.

Here are some userbars to The Flaming Ho-oh: I will work on the rest later tonight.

UserbarYY.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/UserbarYY.png[/IMG]
Arceus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Arceus.png[/IMG]
Baltoypic.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Baltoypic.png[/IMG]
Rotompic.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Rotompic.png[/IMG]
Zoarkpic.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Zoarkpic.png[/IMG]

Please give credit! And come back anytime!

I has need for more epic Pokeballs. Only 2 this time.

Username:Hatman
Transparent Background for both

Pokemon: Honchkrow

Pokemon: Weezing

Again, you guys rock!

Ummm...Can I please have my question from my earlier post answered?

May I please make an order for a Shadow Pokabu?

Username: Pokabu Master
Pokemon: Pokabu
Background: (Transparent or with Color?) Transparent
Smoke: (Yes or No) Yes

Thank you so much!

@ PPM: Hey I am very sorry I haven't been able to do anything with them. I can continue to try however to come up with something.

@ Gliscor: Coming right up.

@ PBC: Will get those right up, sorry it's taking so long to get to you on this I was away for the weekend. (Only able to view the forums)

@ TFH: You do not get the 15 request punishment.

@ PDC: Coming up.

@ Hatman: Coming up.

@ Pokabu Master: Coming right up.

OK, so, are my orders in the listing? I am sorry for what happened earlier, I just confused after reading your post the night before :D.

~TFH

@ TFH: Your orders will come one at a time, inbetween the last three people to request. So it will look like this:

PDC, You, Hatman, You, Pokabu Master, You. Sound fair enough?

sounds great :D, BTW. I am up to testing your team when your ready.

@ Gliscor:

Gliscor-Request1-Render2-BlazikenFB.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Renders/Gliscor-Request1-Render2-BlazikenFB.png[/IMG]

Charizard88 said:
@ PPM: Hey I am very sorry I haven't been able to do anything with them. I can continue to try however to come up with something.

It's all right. Thanks for trying, though! ^_^-b

Mind if I have a few of those Pokemon Pokeballs?
Username: Culex77
Pokemon: Jirachi
Pokemon2: Gyarados
Background: Transparent

Back