The Everything Shoppe - Please Read Post #165

Rate the work you got from us. (1-10, 10 Being the best, 1 the worst.)

Votes: 13 59.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

Omigod. Don't you get it? He isn't here. I've PMed him. That's the most I can do.

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

WHAT I WANT A USERBAR WHEN WILL THIS PERSON BE BACK:(

He's online loads. Ask him.

I have PMed him. Here is what he said:

Chiraami Wrote:
Ask for a lock. Harmless n00bs are still posting. What a[/font]re you doing? Jeez.

It's fine as long as it doesn't pass the two week rule. If they choose to not pay attention to the fact it's closed that is their issue. It needs no lock because I wish it dies and I can revive it when I have more time without having to ask for an unlock.

Notice: Since everyone insists on making a huge deal out of me just attempting to let this shop die down without a lock I am hereby stating that this shop is closed and with a wish that it not be locked, but that it be kept open. If anyone insists on posting in this thread about a request take note of the following; I am not doing any requests, period. I have not the time nor the desire and I ask you all to please just let this shop die in peace. Thank you!

Back