The Everything Shoppe - Please Read Post #165

Rate the work you got from us. (1-10, 10 Being the best, 1 the worst.)

Votes: 13 59.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

Shadow:
Username: pokenerd
Pokemon: shaymin (land)
Background: (Transparent or with Color?) Transparent
Smoke: (Yes or No) Yes

Pokeball:
Pokemon: Shaymin (land)
Background: transparent

Egg:
Pokemon: Shaymin (land)
Background: transparent

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

Not sure if you can do this, but could you make a banner depicting a black & white striped Goomba wearing a Spartan battle helmet riding on a Shimama with the text saying, "Don't mess with the Goomba!". Also, if you can make the background midnight blue with thunderclouds that would be great! Oh, and sorry for not following the format. I would have, but I didn't really know how to ask for it.

Also, if you can't do that, could you recolor a sprite

Username: ZebraGoomba
Pokemon: Shroomish (Gen IV)
Color: Recolor to look like a goomba (If you could somehow change the eyes also, that would be cool)
And also have it sitting on a Shimama (again, if this is possible)

Sorry if I have confused you in anyway.

Thanks, take your time, and no, I'm not a psycho<_<

I'd like Revamps please.

Username: Owen
Pokemon: Weezing
Generation: Silver to HG/SS
Background: Transparent

Pokemon: Alakazam

Pokemon: Gengar

Thanks, by the way, your art looks great!

Berry Form:

Username: wailord
Pokemon: Turtwig
Berry: N/A
Background: Blue

Credit will go to you.:D

Hey its me again, i really lovved the last banner you made me, and im back again!
Username: AnimeUSA
Image(s): Pikachu and Riolu (in that order, and in their pmd form, like with the scarves and stuff)
Special Effects: a cloudy sky, with little lightning bolts and a circle of blue sky
Text:SPARTANS II in a cool font, but capital!

Thank you! the pokemon can pop out if you want, its fine whith me, whatever's easier.
~AUSA

Banner Form:

Dimensions: 125x125
Pop-Out: no
Image(s): Gabite and Rhydon
Text: Grass Master

Credit will go to you:D

Username: Xenowolfx
Dimensions: i dont mind what size
Text: Inferno and hydro
Special Effects: charizards side flames with inferno on and feragligators side with waves
Pop-Out Image(s): no thx

i hope this doesn't make you extremley busy all credit to the maker.

scuse me but i might not use my request for a bit bus i WILL use it THX

~AUSA

Userbar Form:

Style: Style 1
Start-End Colors: Silver and Gold
Number of Images or Links: Tsutaaja, Mijumaru, Zorua, Victini, Swana, and Shikijika
Generation of Sprites: 5th Generation
Text: Wailord

can i cancel my request? You seem busy. THX though. ; )

Jesus Crist guys
HE IS NOT GOING TO DO YOUR REQUEST! Don't you see that already? It's been many, many pages since he did his last order. This so called "ALL REQUESTS DONE!" in the title was from months ago. I think "Feather" has checked his/her order by now D:

oh. :(

cancel my request i got a siggie

recoloring:
Username:Shadow Arceus
Pokemon:Arceus
To be Colored Like:shadow lugia

shadow:
Username:shadow arceus
Pokemon:arceus
Background: (Transparent or with Color?)black/prurple/red. your choice
Smoke: (Yes or No)yes
thank you

Since I'm a Co-owner of this shop this is closed next person to post beside a mod will be banned from my/C88's next shop.

- Rotom-Cut

Username: PhantomChampionZororak
Dimmensions: 100x100
Pop-out: Yes
Image(s):
235Smeargle.png

Text: Smeargle

Can you make me a userbar?

Username: Keleyn
Style: Style 1 - standard userbar
Start-End Color: Black-White
Number of images and links: Mightyena and Absol
Generation of Sprites: I don't care
Text: Keleyn

I have what is probably an incredibly stupid question XD do you do this for free? or not? because I looked at your first post and saw no mention of pricing lol. PM me either way

There is no pricing. Just for free. However, he's not doing it anymore.

Userbar Form
Username: Extreme Pokemon Fan
Style: Pattern on it please:)
Start-End Color: Regular blue-Dark blue
Number of images and links,Generation of Sprites: Dive ball on the right, and no pokemon on it please:)
Text: Water Pokemon Rule

Thanks Alot:)

Back