THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Closed :[

InfinityFangX , things are not sounding too hot for you right now. :x ... Totally the right move to just close down shop. You need to worry about getting yourself together. :) Good Luck!

Also, thanks for offering to make my avatar/banner! Take care.

could i please get a 3d pop out for luxray?? any awesome picture of luxray except for the lv. x?

=D

Luxrage said:
could i please get a 3d pop out for luxray?? any awesome picture of luxray except for the lv. x?

=D

seriously
wow
look at the title and this, 4 posts ago

InfinityFangX said:
Sorry everyone again, I got kicked out of my house and will have uber limited internet access now. I won't even be able to trade/sell anymore =[

I know this happened before and you guys have been waiting but there is just not much I can do right now.

i didn't read that post but i read the title saying closed, and read the original post of this thread, and it said they don't do weekends
so i assumed the "closed" referred to temporarily for the weekend
i'm sorry though
no need to be condescending about it

Alright, I seem to have things under control again and a new computer now :]

so, I've decided to re-open my shop once again.

-----

Some of the request that I use to do are now Retired

You can check to see whats retired on the front post.

-----

I'm also am no longer going to be doing Bulk request. 1 Request per person at a time.

-----

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Titles, Backgrounds, Animations, Trainer Cards, Renders, Edits, and More.

I went literally *GASP* :00000 when I saw you were back, IFX. WB! \m/

Hope everything's okay now? D:

I may request a banner later from you again, okay? :3 Keep being like ridiculously awesome at this banner thing.

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Titles, Backgrounds, Animations, Trainer Cards, Renders, Edits, and More.

Can I have a trainer card with:

Blue background
All Johto badges
The young boy trainer that's 5th in on the 8th row on your trainer example page
Dragonite, Alakazam, Typhlosion, Magnezone, Gengar, and Roserade

FANG!!!!!! <3. Thank god your back! Well, time to request again. =P

-A Banner with a Black Hole in background saying- Team Dimensional Distorting The Metagame. Also, a pic of Giratina X. (Non-tin...popping out of banner. :D)

Holy crapsauce! you are back :O *rejoices*
Could I get a banner with Solrock and Lunatone, and have it say "Wolf's Rain"
Images and scheme, I leave up to you.. as usual

lol, wow! I was gone for a half hour and I got post already, <3 :]

Crystal Hikara said:
I went literally *GASP* :00000 when I saw you were back, IFX. WB! \m/

Hope everything's okay now? D:

I may request a banner later from you again, okay? :3 Keep being like ridiculously awesome at this banner thing.

Everythings settled down, which is good :] just post what you would like for yur banner :]

palkia dialga clash said:
FANG!!!!!! <3. Thank god your back! Well, time to request again. =P

-A Banner with a Black Hole in background saying- Team Dimensional Distorting The Metagame. Also, a pic of Giratina X. (Non-tin...popping out of banner. :D)

lol thanks, and no problemo :]

Rummage said:
Holy crapsauce! you are back :O *rejoices*
Could I get a banner with Solrock and Lunatone, and have it say "Wolf's Rain"
Images and scheme, I leave up to you.. as usual

sure thing, you know wolfs rain is an anime right? I dunno if thats what you were going for , lol

Flare said:
Can I have a trainer card with:

Blue background
All Johto badges
The young boy trainer that's 5th in on the 8th row on your trainer example page
Dragonite, Alakazam, Typhlosion, Magnezone, Gengar, and Roserade

sure no prob :]

Glad to see your back, Fang =D!

While I do make my own tags now, I'm just so darn lazy when it comes to rendering. May I have a Gliscor 4 render? Your shop banner inspired me to make a little something...

lol, no prob, I just made a render of that earlier, let me upload real quick and post it :]

p.s. - doesnt gliscor 4 look way better when its cut out of the card?

Yeah... it does <3 I know you don't do more than one renders a day, but assuming you have them saved to your computer, may I have the other two Gliscor renders as well? Imma be idea stealing >:)

Heres to Gliscor :]

gliscor4render.png

Link>>>
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/gliscor4render.png

Gliscor said:
Yeah... it does <3 I know you don't do more than one renders a day, but assuming you have them saved to your computer, may I have the other two Gliscor renders as well? Imma be idea stealing >:)

sure, I actually have all 5 gliscor cards cut out, ill upload them all for you =P

gliscorlarender.png

Link>>>
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/gliscorlarender.png

gliscorpromorender.png

Link>>>
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/gliscorpromorender.png

gliscorxrender.png

Link>>>
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/gliscorxrender.png

gliscornewrender.png

Link>>>
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/gliscornewrender.png

Yes I actually am aware it's an Anime [I know, shocking for me lol]

Rummage said:
Yes I actually am aware it's an Anime [I know, shocking for me lol]

It is! =O

<3 Thanks for the renders, Fang!

your welcome :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back