THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Titles, Backgrounds, Animations, Trainer Cards, Renders, Edits, and More.

OMG! They look great! Thanks Fang.

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Titles, Backgrounds, Animations, Trainer Cards, Renders, Edits, and More.

Gliscor said:
Thanks for the render fang!

your welcome :]

shadoworganoid said:
OMG! They look great! Thanks Fang.

your welcome :]

monpyro97 said:
o_O great work
Can you do me an Animated avatar with these Pokemon
Pic1:Entei
Pic2:Raikou
Pic3:Suicune
Thanks

If you can make it as a 3d Pop-out it would be cool but even if you don't make it as a Popout it will br ok i think

sure no prob. I cant make it a pop out though if its animated because the transparent background wont work. i can only do one or the other =/

-----

lol, notice how 3 of us all have gliscor avys =P

Could i take a job here??? i could bring back your sprites section (because that's what i want to work in) PM me because i really want a sprite job on the forums but i can't start my own shop

rockinpikachu said:
Could i take a job here??? i could bring back your sprites section (because that's what i want to work in) PM me because i really want a sprite job on the forums but i can't start my own shop

sorry, I have always been a lone wolf and forever will be since my shop started. lol

how come you can make your own shop?

im sorry but i need a new banner for my shop. i want one for my sig too but would that be too much?

for shop:
Shaymin land, pikachu M X render if possible, mudkip
is it possible to like split it into 3 parts? like my avvy? as in like landmin with the green, pikachu with the yellow, and mudkip with the blue? with Rk50k's Paradise Shop as the text.

richkid50000 said:
im sorry but i need a new banner for my shop. i want one for my sig too but would that be too much?

for shop:
Shaymin land, pikachu M X render if possible, mudkip
is it possible to like split it into 3 parts? like my avvy? as in like landmin with the green, pikachu with the yellow, and mudkip with the blue? with Rk50k's Paradise Shop as the text.

sure, u can post the banner for your sig too, sinc ei dont have mnay request at the moment.

did you want the shop banner to be animated? i think itll look better regular with them all jumping out and I can still make it split into 3 parts.

just regular is fine. can my sig one be the same but smaller? wit that one animated if that works though.

mudkip with blue and Richkid's
shaymin with green and Paradise
piakchu with yellow and Shop

sure no prob :]

InfinityFangX said:
sorry, I have always been a lone wolf and forever will be since my shop started. lol

how come you can make your own shop?
It seems like to much for me. Is it hard for u???

OK i think i will make a shop but first i need a logo

rockinpikachu said:

after awhile it gets a lot easier. but i like having a shop, its kinda like my hobby, making banners and such.

rockinpikachu said:

I don't know much about spriting, but it definitely isn't hardwork at all. To make sure of it, I made sure that whenever the request list was full, no one could make another request to reduce the amount of pressure on you. It worked great ;D

EDIT: Ninja'd. Same here. It was a lot of fun doing it. But as you can see, mine is closed only because I had so much testing that week, and now I'm too busy in life.

Oh BTW, can you render this for me please? I'm probably going to ask for a render each day, if you don't mind.

Gliscor said:
I don't know much about spriting, but it definitely isn't hardwork at all. To make sure of it, I made sure that whenever the request list was full, no one could make another request to reduce the amount of pressure on you. It worked great ;D

EDIT: Ninja'd. Same here. It was a lot of fun doing it. But as you can see, mine is closed only because I had so much testing that week, and now I'm too busy in life.

Oh BTW, can you render this for me please? I'm probably going to ask for a render each day, if you don't mind.

lol, sure no prob. I wish i had my flash drive, I had a couple 100 card renders on there. but i cant fnd it. i dont even know where i last left it =////

Heres to monpyro97 :]

LegendaryDogAvy.gif

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/LegendaryDogAvy.gif[/img]

LinK>>>
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/LegendaryDogAvy.gif

I would like a Big title banner that says The Sprite shop and a few random pokemon with a cool background
for my new shop.
Also thanks for encouraging me to make a shop. Right now i am making samples to go on my shop.

Hi fang. Well, as I had mensioned, Im setting up my own clan page. So if its not too much trouble, could I request a title banner?

The main image should be this: (if possible) http://miragemaster.webs.com/giratina1.png

Now for the background, I have no idea. Somthing ghost-like and creepy, yet cool looking.
And for the text, all i need is the clan title: "Team Shadow Force"
(the style of the letters and font is up to you.)

Thanks.

rockinpikachu said:
I would like a Big title banner that says The Sprite shop and a few random pokemon with a cool background
for my new shop.
Also thanks for encouraging me to make a shop. Right now i am making samples to go on my shop.

no prob =]

shadoworganoid said:
Hi fang. Well, as I had mensioned, Im setting up my own clan page. So if its not too much trouble, could I request a title banner?

The main image should be this: (if possible) http://miragemaster.webs.com/giratina1.png

Now for the background, I have no idea. Somthing ghost-like and creepy, yet cool looking.
And for the text, all i need is the clan title: "Team Shadow Force"
(the style of the letters and font is up to you.)

Thanks.

sure thing :]

Heres to Richkid50000 :]

frame3.png

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/frame3.png[/img]

LinK>>>
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/infinityfangx6/frame3.png

Alright everyone, im gonna go take a break, ill finish up more request tonight :]

Can I get a pop out of Garchomp C LV X Promo? Avatar size?

The Wii Man1234 said:
Can I get a pop out of Garchomp C LV X Promo? Avatar size?

sure no prob :]

Could I get a banner that says:
"The Ice Jam"
With Abnosnow in the center, Bronzong and Crobat on each side accordingly.

Guy89 said:
Could I get a banner that says:
"The Ice Jam"
With Abnosnow in the center, Bronzong and Crobat on each side accordingly.

Sure no prob :]

OMG Fang this is teh awesomness thanks very very much
EDIT:Thanks very much it works now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back