THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins,

your welcome :]

going to do some more request today, but tomorrow until probably Monday I will be gone. =[ but feel free to leave request for me and ill see them when I get back :]

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins,

Hi can you make me a banner that has Mario and luwigi or two pikachus on it and my username on it PLEASE?(Banners)

sure, its up to you for which 2 you want on there. lmk or I guess i would probably choose pikachus :]

Ok Pikachus it is than.Thank you for that. What is lmk?

okey dokey,
lmk is "let me know",
lol :]

Oh-ok

Well, as it turns out, I have options avalible to me for that fake card. I will withdraw my request. Sorry.

However, I am about to receive my 25th trade ref.
I plan to become a verified seller and set up a selling shop thread. With that in mind, a Shop banner thingy would serve me well.

The banner should have Absol G Lv X and Luxray GL Lv X on it.
The background is up to you. (whatever you think will look good)
TEXT: Shadow's Shop.
"Sending Cards to the Lost Zone one deal at a time...."

Hello Fang! Awesome stuff here. Which is why I'm humbly requesting something. Hope you don't mind.

I'm looking for a nifty, somewhat light banner for my new club, The Writer's Haven. Maybe something with an island in the sky, semi-opaque white border, lil flying types in the background, and one big Xatu in the foreground. So long as 'The Writer's Haven' is readable on there, though, feel free to go nuts on artistic rendering. I'll appreciate any time you'll put into this. :3

Also, if I could get a matching sig to go with that (like 150 pix tall), that'd be amazing.

can I have a banner that says The Spriters Clan

the rest is up to you

but can it be 3-D

Actually InfinityFang, you can cancel mine. I don't need it anymore.

[Name] piplup234
[What do you want] banner
[Image Link] http://pokebeach.com/scans/platinum/125-palkia-g-lv.x.jpg and http://pokebeach.com/scans/legends-awakened/34-mesprit.jpg
[Background] Sort of the background of Palkia X
[Color Scheme]
[Text] Palkia Lock
[Style] 3D pop out (including text)
[Additional Comments]

And:
[Name] piplup234
[What do you want] banner
[Image Link] http://pokebeach.com/scans/rising-rivals/109-luxray-gl-lv.x.jpg
[Background] something that looks good
[Color Scheme]
[Text] Piplup's Tread Thread
[Style] 3D pop out (including text)
[Additional Comments] make it big, not too big, but big

{G} Can i have a trainer card black card gold frontier symbols and palmer
as my trainer can my pokemon be the three burmy cloaks mothim beautifly and blazeiken
{D}can i have a Burmy coin.... thats SHINEY

also can i have a ipokemon burmy
THX

can i have a black trainer card gold frontier symbols volkener as my trainer the pokemon are arceus darkarai gallade gardevoir chimchar honchkrow

also can i have a ipokemon of honchkrow

a fuison of honchkrow gallade arceus and chimchar

LOL THE FUISION WILL BE FUNNY AND SCARY AT THE SAME TIME LOL

I will also be asking for a trainer card. Here's my order:
Color: Red
Badges: All to the left side of the bottom, grouped together (like 1st badge in all four regions in square 1)
Symbols: All to left side of the bottom, top row Hoenn, bottom row Sinnoh
Trainer: Somewhat like Ash, except get rid of the UGLY hat (LOL)
Pokemon: Empoleon, Latias, Shaymin(Sky Form), Arceus(Fire Form), Zapdos, SHINY Blaziken
Additionals: Card carved into Arceus shape and sparkly around starters
This isn't too much, is it?

I'm going to need a few banners (for a clan.)

Can I have a medium banner with Raikou on it (blue+yellow colors for the backround) with "The Storms" as the text?
May I also have a small banner with Feraligatr on it (blue+white colors for the backround) with "The Storms" as the text?
Finally, may I have a large banner with Rayquaza (green+blue colors for the background) with "The Storms" as the text?

Thanks in advance!

...OMG..your creations are AMAZING!

Is it possible to get a banner with the Alakazam level x image pic?
http://pokebeach.com/scans/rising-rivals/103-alakazam-4-lv.x.jpg

And an avatar with this gengar pic V ?
http://www.thetanooki.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/070418gengar.jpg

Both with the name "SixNumbers" ? -minus the quotes lol

If possible, Thanks a lot. :D

hey everyone, I'm back, I got all your request, and ill do ma best to resume tomorrow. thanxs :]

shadoworganoid said:
Well, as it turns out, I have options avalible to me for that fake card. I will withdraw my request. Sorry.

However, I am about to receive my 25th trade ref.
I plan to become a verified seller and set up a selling shop thread. With that in mind, a Shop banner thingy would serve me well.

The banner should have Absol G Lv X and Luxray GL Lv X on it.
The background is up to you. (whatever you think will look good)
TEXT: Shadow's Shop.
"Sending Cards to the Lost Zone one deal at a time...."

btw; this banner is for my thread. Not my sig.

i just like shaodworganoid and almost at my 25th unique ref and plan to become a seller. therefore i would like a banner. preferably big banner for the shop and maybe a small one for my sig. if possible can i get my current banner condensed into about half the size so i can fit that and a new one in their. if you can great if not thats fine also. but for the new big banner can i get a pikachu(one facing right) and an Ampharos(secret wonders pic)? preferably with them facing each other. with the text "Richkids Sparking Store"

thanks in advance

PS: you dont have to PM me about it being done ill check back every few days

I would like a banner that has different pokemon (doesn't matter which) laying on there stomachs on a nice tropical beach. With a sunset coming down on it. On the bottom it would say.

"This aint a nude beach..... its a Pokebeach!" Also I would like my name in small letters like maybe in the top middle of the banner! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back