BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Shining Dragon said:
So when will this new Pokemon game get announced? I was thinking it would already be announced! Back on topic. I really want a Ruby/Sapphire remake!

I know, it's already the 21st in Japan, the issue should be out now! I'm surprised it wasn't leaked already.

I want a 3D Wii console game, where you play as a trainer/coordinator and when you send out your Pokemon, you can play as them and attack, dodge moves, and etc...

Just a random thought.
No need to comment on this.
This isn't rational and might never happen.

BrOkenICE said:
I want a 3D Wii console game, where you play as a trainer/coordinator and when you send out your Pokemon, you can play as them and attack, dodge moves, and etc...

Just a random thought.
No need to comment on this.
This isn't rational and might never happen.
I've been wanting a pokemon "fighter" for awhile. I really hope the game being announced isn't a Wii or DS game, we need a 3DS pokemon game.

I personally think that its a great idea. Not for the main game of course, but as a super smash bros like side game. If tons of people enjoy it, they can start implementing it into the main games. I could see that for mystery dungeon (the whole pokemon move freely, not the trainer part)

For each possible remake my name ideas:
Eternal Diamond and Universal Pearl.
Both seem ubiquitous (everywhere) or omniscent. Basically the platinnum game but now in 3d. Giratine is caught post game with a showdown against cyrus in sendoff spring. Cyrus only uses the power of one legend at mt Coronet which you catch, then go through the portal. Pretty much the only important stoyline detail.

Blackout and Wild fire versions or Vast White and Deep Black.
You can just find all of my posts on that.

Molten Ruby and Frigid Sapphire.
Those also have a lot of ideas on it. I have many posts on those too.

What if they made 2 new mystery dungeons games?
One for Ds and one for 3DS. Then everyone can be happy because i dont want to spend 300 bucks on a 3DS.
It could be like how they made one for gba and one for ds because some people didnt have the new ds or an old gameboy.

those are some good names! i never thought of that1 but i still like flaming/burning/burnt/hot ruby and frozen/freezing/cold sapphire.:cool:

Elbarto11 said:
BrOkenICE said:
What do you think they'll add to Pokemon Gray?

will there even be a gray? Everyone's giving conflicting reports. I don't know who to believe anymore.

There is always make a third one so, if that's what you're talking about, yes.

I think it'll be Chrome. Gray sounds kinda...bland. Chrome has a nice ring to it, so that's what i'm calling it. I think this "New Game/Games" thing is probably not going to be the third game. It's just too early. I think we should expect a R/S/E remake or a new PMD. Hopefully. *prays for PMD*

They won't chose Chrome 'cause it sounds cool.
Besides, Kyrum(misspelled) is grey.
What is Chrome anyway?
Is it a color, or something?

Then no.
We already have a silver, and silver wouldn't make sense because White + Black doesn't equal Silver. It equals Grey.

I didn't say silver, I said chrome. They would use it. And since when does version+version have to equal third version? Diamond and Pearl don't equal Platinum. And Gold and Silver don't equal Crystal. I think it should have been the other way around.

Pokemon Gray is to close to Pokemon Silver and Platinum versions, I wonder how Game Freak is going to come up with a name for the 3rd edition of Back/White?

AnimeUSA said:
I didn't say silver, I said chrome. They would use it. And since when does version+version have to equal third version? Diamond and Pearl don't equal Platinum. And Gold and Silver don't equal Crystal. I think it should have been the other way around.

A very shiny gray(that is kinda like silver)? Why would they use something unnecessary.
I never said that version + version = third version.
It makes sense that they would use Gray/Grey instead of Chrome. Most reasoning I've heard about it is that it sounds cool.

I would think eventually they'd have to resort to:

Pokemon Sun version + Pokemon Moon version

Pokemon Saturn version + Pokemon Mercury version + Pokemon Venus version + Pokemon Mars version + Pokemon Jupiter version + Pokemon Neptune version + Pokemon Pluto version

Pokemon Alpha version + Pokemon Omega version

Pokemon Yin version + Pokemon Yang version (possible remakes of B/W)

that would be awesome if the remakes for black and white were chaos black and something for white.Look up chaos black,its a hack of firered and leaf green

Back