BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

I recently saw that Brycen is said to want to keep is real identity a secret. Later on, a Team Plasma Grunt in Dragon Spiral Tower says that Brycen's strength is like that of a sage. Possible Third game storyline here?

In Driftveil Market, someone says a lot of the goods are imported from a town where seasons of the year are valued. Possible sixth gen hint, like the Corsola dex entry hint in second gen.

Luigi08 said:
I recently saw that Brycen is said to want to keep is real identity a secret. Later on, a Team Plasma Grunt in Dragon Spiral Tower says that Brycen's strength is like that of a sage. Possible Third game storyline here?

Isn't Bryce a famous actor?

A coordinating game would be cool like Broken Ice said! I would like that. But what would they end up calling the R/S/E remakes? And i know they have to start remaking spinoffs, like a PMD remake of Red/Blue rescue team?

And, the whole Brycen thing is interesting! What would our third game legendery mascot be for Gray? (Fine, BrokenIce, you win) And the ruins didn't really get used so maybe thet's where the new legend would be?

BrOkenICE said:
Luigi08 said:

Isn't Bryce a famous actor?

This is very interesting! What about the Shadow Triad? They are very unknown at this point.

They're apparent apprentice of N's father.(forgot the name)
They give you the Orbs of Palkia/Dialga/Giratina.
What role could they be given? Let's all think (I'm not being sarcastic.)

BrOkenICE said:
1. His name is Ghetsis
2. Same roles as Black and White, but like Cheron from Platinum (having a bigger part in the story than at first glance). They get more back story, and in the end have a Triple Battle with you. Or something like a team Triple Battle against them, with you battling alongside Cheren and Belle.

When you meet the three at Marvelous Bridge, they say that Ghetsis saved their lives, and they are eternally grateful (Toy Story o_O). I hope we get more story into this...

BrOkenICE said:

Well, we never had gotten official art of them. Which is kinda odd.

^They aren't even major characters. They play no part in the plot what-so-ever besides showing up and leading you down the path you were going down in the first place.

slickmario said:
^They aren't even major characters. They play no part in the plot what-so-ever besides showing up and leading you down the path you were going down in the first place.

Niether were Ingo and Emmet, and they got official art as seen in a CoroCoro scan I believe.

BrOkenICE said:
That's because they're kings(or something) of the Battle Subway.

The Shadow Triad were servants of an important character, they also showed up various times to bring you to N. They also gave you the Adamant, Lustrous, and Grisious Orbs! Dosen't that make them important characters, considering they were part of the storyline?

Shining Dragon said:
BrOkenICE said:

The Shadow Triad were servants of an important character, they also showed up various times to bring you to N. They also gave you the Adamant, Lustrous, and Grisious Orbs! Dosen't that make them important characters, considering they were part of the storyline?

Not a big part. Very minor. Crossing a bridge? Giving an orb?

BrOkenICE said:
Shining Dragon said:
BrOkenICE said:

Not a big part. Very minor. Crossing a bridge? Giving an orb?

But, they also told the player about N's secret plans.

Where? In N's Castle?

Wait. This is a little of topic. We're discussing Futures Games.
So, what part do you think they'll have in Grey?

BrOkenICE said:
Where? In N's Castle?

Wait. This is a little of topic. We're discussing Futures Games.
So, what part do you think they'll have in Grey?

Just before Dragonspiral Tower. Back on topic! Since Ghetsis got arrested, possibly the Shadow Triad will take over?

I know that, but I mean, will they have a slightly larger role?
Apparently, Shine doesn't know.

BrOkenICE said:
I know that, but I mean, will they have a slightly larger role?
Apparently, Shine doesn't know.

Are You referring to me when you say shine? I know how the games work... Game Freak could probably make it different this time with the 3rd installment of Black/White.

Back