BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Pokemon gray will happen but people you do have to understand that if they are going to allow you to see kyurem,zekrom,and reshiram as one pokemon mean they would have to make legendary evovle just like regular pokemon but the thing is the three pokemon are similar to regirock,regice,and registeel which combine make regigigas...so yeah my persective is they'll make legendary be able to breed and evovle like the other pokemon for me I have the make multiple carts for pokemon grey in which they allow you to got to all the region obtain all the pokemon including legendaries and pokemon such a latios for me I always wonder what a 3D version of and evovle form a rayquaza becauae rayquaza is just beast and better than zekrom and reshiram or atleast reshiram....but that my opinion and i hope they do that even though i know they won't but that just me.

BrOkenICE said:
But, they won't let Legends evolve. They never will, despite what false logic people bring up.
We know that well i know it and you know it to but if you or me or anyone else the legends would be able to breed and evovle..that the reason even some of the best and believe me i play pokemon game for a long time lf/fr was out but they will never allow it becauese it would cause a bunch of problems within the game it the same reason why they don't let you obtain Arceus in diamond without the event because he is just to powerful to allow people to obtain him...

Even though I can't really understand how you explain things I'll respond.
Okay, yeah Arceus is a Legend, and very rare.
It would not cause problem in the game to have an Arceus, but due to it's rarity and power, it's event only.

BrOkenICE said:
Even though I can't really understand how you explain things I'll respond. Okay, yeah Arceus is a Legend, and very rare. It would not cause problem in the game to have an Arceus, but due to it's rarity and power, it's event only.
Yes but i should tell that in pokemon diamond people have a cheat for the azure flute so they could get Arceus and I believe they used the cheat long before the Arceus event was even avaliable....to make it a bit simplier have you ever meet a person who had arceus on pokemon diamond and then you download the event for arceus sometime later...it becuase they had an ar cheat code call arceus event...

Volcarona isn't Legendary. It has a prevolution, and isn't classed as one.
Anyway, I found some gen 5 references in Emerald, possibly signaling some remakes?
In the Devon Building, someone is making a machine to replicate Pokemon's dreams. This could be related to Fennel's work.
In Lilycove City, a man says that some people only think Pokemon are used as tools, not friends or partners. These views are similar to Team Plasma's.
Coincidence?

@paddy185

The first one is interesting, but the second one is probably a reference to Silver instead, because at first he only wanted to use his Pokemon as tools, not partners.

And yeah, Volcarona is not a legendary. Sure, it may be the last non-legendary Pokemon in national dex order, but that does not mean it is a legendary.(and it has a pre-evolution too.)

@Spoink!

I actually thought it would be cool if they remade FR/LG along with R/S, but its not gonna happen.

@ZoruaSnivyluver

Just because it's found easily doesnt mean theres not going to be a Gray. I personally found Rayquaza easy to find.(or in other words, it was a forward path, making it easier.)

Does anyone else think they won't remake R/S/E? I think they won't. My reasoning is that Generations I and III happen at the same time. Generations II and IV happen around three years after I and III. Generation V happens much later than the previous four generations and is entirely by itself. They aren't going to pair it with a set of games that isn't in the same time period.

pokemaister899 said:
@Spoink!

I actually thought it would be cool if they remade FR/LG along with R/S, but its not gonna happen.

Personally, I would love a Ruby/Sapphire remake. But why remake a game that was already a remake? They aren't going to remake FireRed/LeafGreen.

47bennyg said:
Does anyone else think they won't remake R/S/E? I think they won't. My reasoning is that Generations I and III happen at the same time. Generations II and IV happen around three years after I and III. Generation V happens much later than the previous four generations and is entirely by itself. They aren't going to pair it with a set of games that isn't in the same time period.

Cant they progress the story forward to the B/W time period? Pokemon is not real so they dont have to play by the rules of time. on a different note, in Undella Town during the summer there is a rich boy from hoenn on vacation, i think that is the same rich boy in Lilycove who says he is from a far away region and that on the way over, he sees a big green dragon in the sky (rayquaza). it is just a theory but, suspicious....

I suppose I only gave reasons why Kyurem would make sense to be the cover pokemon of the third game to Black and White.(If you'd like to see them,go to the thread "Black and White version:will there be a "Platinum version"for them?" in the General Disscussion area. You can still read it,but you can't post comments since for some reason,SOMEONE LOCKED IT!!!)

Now on to other reasons as to why it makes sence to have a third game.First of all,according to the myth about Reshiram and Zekrom,they were once the same pokemon.Somehow,I don't think they were some huge yin yang orb floating around.Usually,the third game fills in the gaps of the myth that it goes to.

Secondly,it would make sense for a plot.It could could go something along the lines where you obtain the Light stone and N obtains the Dark stone and you manage to stop him at the top of Dragonspiral Tower.There you two battle,and at the end of it,the two stones form into their initial forms and ditch Dragonspiral Tower.N thinks he knows where to look for them,so he leaves,too.

After a while of talking and myths,Cedric(or some other person.I'm just using him as an example,since he doesn't appear too often in Black and White.) thinks that it best to head to Lacunosa Town.He explains about the myth they have there,so it's settled and you head there,only to find the sky darkend.(If you talk to some of the people there,they'll say the myth of how the "scary" pokemon is coming to get them because they weren't inside their homes before dark.)Taking what you know of the Lacunosa myth and the crater behind it,you head to the crater.Once at the chamber that would be Kyurem's,the two legendaries appear.Reshiram,the seeker of truth,sides with you,and Zekrom,the seeker of ideals,sides with N.You and him have a battle one-on-one.After that,the legendaries merge together with a mysterious figure(Kyurem) to form the cover pokemon.You battle with N again,this time with what you came in with.At the end of it,he heals your pokemon.Now time to face the creature Reshiram and Zekrom once were...

To think that only took me twenty minutes to think up.Only time will tell what the plot might actually be.

The the third reason(this time not as lengthy.)is the fact that it would break the traditions of the pokemon VG world,since every generation has had a third game:
Red/Blue=Yellow
Original Gold and Silver=Crystal
Ruby/Saphire=Emerald
Diamond/Pearl=Platinum
Black/White=????

Here's a speculation I have about Pokemon Gray or whatever it's gonna be called: In BW, in Cynthia's house, Skyla occasionally appears after you beat Cynthia. If you talk to Skyla, she mentions that her cargo plane could easily travel to Sinnoh. Perhaps in Gray, you will be able to go to Sinnoh in the post-game.

http://fypblog.com/post/5881407255/key-lock-unfezant-swadloon-look-at-the

thats the link to proof that the striaton gym leaders are the shadow triad. Compare the masks to the pokemon's faces.

frostwind said:
http://fypblog.com/post/5881407255/key-lock-unfezant-swadloon-look-at-the

thats the link to proof that the striaton gym leaders are the shadow triad. Compare the masks to the pokemon's faces.

I never suspected that before, but now it's rather obvious. I just wonder what's gonna happen with Cilan in the anime.

How is that possible cuz at the end of pokemon white and black when the gym leaders were helping us those 3 were there and then when we traveled more into the castle we saw the shadow triad

Cilan, Chili, and Cress didnt show up at the castle, if you remember afterwards, Bianca says that she went to go get them but didnt make it to them in time. It is very possible that they are the shadow triad.

BlueEmboar said:
Cilan, Chili, and Cress didnt show up at the castle, if you remember afterwards, Bianca says that she went to go get them but didnt make it to them in time. It is very possible that they are the shadow triad.

...but they're still in the gym after the Triad meets you on that bridge, gives you the 3 orbs, and leave, telling you that's the last you'll see of them... UNLESS they remain in the gym because an empty gym would make the player realise the TRUTH too easily!

Back