• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ H: 100s of codes! $0.40 each!!!

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ SELLING ALL PRIMES AND STAPLES! H:CATCHER!

Updated with emerging powers and lots of code cards

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF TCGONLINE CODES!!

Could you please give me a good idea of what meta bulk is?

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF TCGONLINE CODES!!

hgss-Ep bulks

but mostly tr bw ep common uncommons

Is Collector, Catcher and other good staples in there? Also how much?

no, there are no catchers or collectors,
mainly common and uncommon pokemon + a few T/S/S that are useful, but nothing on the expensive end like collector and catcher.
make me an offer for every 100 bulk? i have anywhere from 500-1000

How much for 3x Ampharos Prime and 1 Typhlosion Prime Shipped?

Sorry, I'm not interested.

For how much would you part with a Donphan Prime?

$30 for all 57 codes sent via email? PM me if you are interested.

I'll buy your 800 bulk shipped for $25. I'll do $30 for the 800 and a thrown in Typhlosion Prime. Doesn't matter if it's promo.

bigpokex said:
How much for 3x Ampharos Prime and 1 Typhlosion Prime Shipped?

25 shipped? all pack primes, mint condition, pm to discuss

TehBrownSauce said:
For how much would you part with a Donphan Prime?

T&T has it for 23
i can do it for $20

Rikko145 said:
I'll buy your 800 bulk shipped for $25. I'll do $30 for the 800 and a thrown in Typhlosion Prime. Doesn't matter if it's promo.

no thanks. shipping laong will be over $10
and typhlosion prime is worth more like $15 right now

You do realize you can go get Typhlosion prime in a tin for 15$?

yea, mines not the promo typhlosion. it matters to certain people

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

I am interested in Donphan prime and pokemon catcher. what are you looking to get for them?

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

i can do donphan prime and catcher for $35

updated with more codes

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: BOOSTER PACKS, POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

update. only 18 more booster packs left

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: BOOSTER PACKS, POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

Ogeray,

Do you have any Vileplume lines? I need 2 of them

LMK

Parm

Do you still have the HGSS-on Meta bulk? Does it include T/S/S such as rare candies, junk arms, pont, petm, and others? If so, what's your price?

RE: ~ogeray's shop~ CALL OF LEGENDS IS IN!

How much is each of the following?...
Typhlosion Prime
McDonald's Zorua Promo
Rare Candy
Tornadus FA

Also, would you accept a check?

Back