The 'I Pulled Something Trubbish' Thread

Has a pull from a booster pack ruined your day?

• Yes

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The 'I pulled something rubbish' thread

Oh wow. What surprise. 2 D/F packs, 3 P/K packs, 1 SV pack. Absolutely nothing. 3 Holos, 1 RH Rare, all the rest was trubbish. Heck, even a VS Seeker from SV would've been great.

i buy so many tins. that i often get awful tins. a week ago i bought 3 - 3 packs (each with 2 UD 1 PL) and in all 3 the best things i got were.
1 BTS, 1 Rayquazza deoxies legends the rest were UTTER garbage stuff no-one would ever use.

i bought 2 Triumphant booster BOXES. in both no alph, and only 2 legend parts. (still dont have top of darkrai creselia) didnt even get all Primes (missing machamp) did get 2 mew and 2 gengars though :)

and the WORST and MOST AMAZING box i ever got. Rising rivals.
i got 3 holo's yes THREE!!!. hardly any decent trainers.

but i did get.
Flygon Lv.X, Floatzel Lv.X and Luxray Lv.X :) but stupidly traded luxray on here with bad trader and never got his end :( of the trade)

DarkraiK.O said:
@sturtle- sure dude:) i think trubbish suck as well:p

YAY!!!

I have suckish tin luck as well. I opened my Tepig tin, and didn't get anything noteworthy. No primes, no nothing.

The shiny dog tins, I pulled Umbreon prime out of all three. Three useless primes. I did get a Vileplume though...

i had opened a three pack and got nothing when my friends both got legends in theres. so i was mad and got one last pack...RH honchkrow UD was my rare...:( i suck at pack pulling

Oh Thomas, you and your Poke-puns and bad luck.

Hurm. In two CoL boxes, (72 packs) we got... 3 Holo Energy. 5 Shiny. 1 RH Smeargle. 5 Lost World.
-_-

Eh, one Triumphant, I got a Black Belt, RH Elekid. Elekid. Worst TR pack ever.

sturtle said:
DarkraiK.O said:

YAY!!!

I have suckish tin luck as well. I opened my Tepig tin, and didn't get anything noteworthy. No primes, no nothing.

The shiny dog tins, I pulled Umbreon prime out of all three. Three useless primes. I did get a Vileplume though...

i find the dog tins to be the ones i have best luck in.
when they first came out i got 1 of each and got.
2 machamp LV.x and 2 scizor primes.
i regularily get good stuff in them but not that long ago i got 3 and they were all Horrible. best card i got probably magcargo from UD. and thats not good. but it was the only holo i got.

i spend far too much on cards. im stopping now though. i think i might buy a box of B&W then thats it form me. in just over a year i spent far more than £3000 on cards. i have 84 tins in my wardrobe :( and 7 and a half booster boxes

daviduk2000 said:
i buy so many tins. that i often get awful tins. a week ago i bought 3 - 3 packs (each with 2 UD 1 PL) and in all 3 the best things i got were.
1 BTS, 1 Rayquazza deoxies legends the rest were UTTER garbage stuff no-one would ever use.

i bought 2 Triumphant booster BOXES. in both no alph, and only 2 legend parts. (still don't have top of darkrai creselia) didnt even get all Primes (missing machamp) did get 2 mew and 2 gengars though :)

and the WORST and MOST AMAZING box i ever got. Rising rivals.
i got 3 holo's yes THREE!!!. hardly any decent trainers.

but i did get.
Flygon Lv.X, Floatzel Lv.X and Luxray Lv.X :) but stupidly traded luxray on here with bad trader and never got his end :( of the trade)

daviduk2000 said:
sturtle said:
DarkraiK.O said:

YAY!!!

i find the dog tins to be the ones i have best luck in.
when they first came out i got 1 of each and got.
2 machamp LV.x and 2 scizor primes.
i regularily get good stuff in them but not that long ago i got 3 and they were all Horrible. best card i got probably magcargo from UD. and thats not good. but it was the only holo i got.

i spend far too much on cards. im stopping now though. i think i might buy a box of B&W then thats it form me. in just over a year i spent far more than £3000 on cards. i have 84 tins in my wardrobe :( and 7 and a half booster boxes

How are any of these pulls trubbish? You pulled gg and you post it here in the Trubbish thread? Please move those to the "I pulled something cool" Thread because neither of your posts had "trubbish" pulls.

----
EDIT:

I was trying to think up of a time where I pulled absolute crap from packs, and I just got it.

Bought 40 POP5 packs online for $50USD trying to pull either Espeon or Umbreon*.

Massive. Fail.

Pulled neither. Bad day.

So I won 8 packs at states and I pulled nothing...period. All I got was a lost remover and a research documents. Luckily, I traded the entire thing for a shiny and a reverse water, so it sucked, but I was okay. Then my next 2 blister packs I haveq pulled nothing but a poke turn...

4 HGSS packs, and not a single T/S/S, as well as a poopload of Mareep and Hoppip. And awful rares.

Also, guys, if you're talking about pulls from CoL... sorry, but they're going to be awful no matter what. CoL really isn't a good set.

I had previously bought a triumphant box and had an amazing pull landing 2 mew primes, 2 gengAR primes, 3 machamp primes, 1 magnezone prime, 1 celebi prime a full DGL AND NO ELECTRODE PRIMES. needless to say I was not only feeling lucky but was PUMPED to get my next box. Upon getting my next box I would proceed to pull one magneton prime and 4 ELECTRODE PRIME! theres nothing worse than opening a pack and seeing a shiny card edge and seeing it materialize into either a slowking or electrode prime ughh. ya when your feeling hot its better to pick up your chips and go home ladies and gentleman.

few weeks ago, bought snivy tin:) very excited:D
best pull: Kyogre COL holo (my 2nd one:()
worst pull(s): everything else:(

highlight: The figure, Snivy promo and Black and White preview cards
:((The figure is awesome though, and the preview cards started my Black and White set:))

Didn't even get ANY PRIMES, LEGEND PIECES OR ANY TWINS!!!

To sum it up, it was suckish(other than the figure, Snivy promo and Black and White preview cards):)

{D} DarkraiK.O

Bought an HGSS truimphant pack, was so exited, hoping to god I got SOMETHING, but the highlight of the pack was a card I had 6 of.

Out of 54 packs I opened today, I didn't pull a single one of the good Emboars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back