The 'I Pulled Something Trubbish' Thread

Has a pull from a booster pack ruined your day?

• Yes

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the prerelease, the first 6 cards in 4 of my 6 packs were the same. (only t/s/s in those 6 was potion..) all in different order, but still the same cards. I pulled a RH samurott w/ ability which made me happy, but then pulled 2 more RH samurott's but w/o ability :( and no dewotts pulled so I couldn't use them in the quick matches :'( I also pulled no reshiram, zekrom or zoroark...what a huge bummer.

I am going old school here. Original Team Rocket is by far one of the worst sets as it has two playable cards in the set. Rockets Revenge and Nightly Garbage Run. If neither of those cards when in your backs. You where gipped as a player as nothing else was playable and it was just for collectors. Needless to say I bought a box for those two cards and I got 4 total out of it. 2 of each talk about bad luck.

At the Black & White Prerelease, my rare in my first pack was a Throh. The rare in my second pack was a Sawk. Neither of those cards are that special.

Today I registered two codes in the TCGO and out of my 20 packs I some how managed to get a total of 4 tyrouge -.-

In 10 of my triumphant packs I didnt pull a single holo rare, or Prime, or legend.... I did manage to get 3 reverse holo Indigo Plateau

I got back into Pokemon after leaving it when Neo Discovery came out. I bought 8 boosters and pulled 3 Sawsbucks. >.> 3 Sawsbucks!

Just thought I'd post this. At my B/W Prerelease, I pulled SO many Patrat. It made me feel even more mad that (almost) everyone at the table I was sitting at pulled a FA Resh/Zek. At least I got my fair share of Holos. Still angry about all those Patrats though. I know they're common, but still.

Robot3300 said:
Just thought I'd post this. At my B/W Prerelease, I pulled SO many Patrat. It made me feel even more mad that (almost) everyone at the table I was sitting at pulled a FA Resh/Zek. At least I got my fair share of Holos. Still angry about all those Patrats though. I know they're common, but still.

haha I feel ya, my friend right next to me pulled 4 reshiram, 1 FA, 1 RH, 2 regular. I got no legends or anything. best I got was a samurott with ability, which happens to be the least useful out of the starters/legends/abilities so far

At a prerealeses i always have TERRIBLE luck while whoever sit next to me has godmode luck. At the B/W prerealease I pulled like 2 stage and basic of like every evolution line and couldn't win a single match. My friend who sat next to me in his 6 packs he got the super rare reshiram and zekrom and won every game. In his next 2 packs he got another set of reshiram and zekrom. I got neither...ever....T-T

I bought a reshiram tin..got horrible pulls..

Scrafty.Zebstrika..Holo emboar (Bad), Holo Serperior (bad). NO rh holos/rares..No good trainers/supporters..I pretty much paid $15 for a reshiram XD lol

Almost every pack of Neo Genesis. Mary. Arcade Game. Time Capsule. Energy Charge. Nothing useful, just those cards. Ugh! I once threw away an entire pack just because I pulled a Mary. Because of this I never opened a Neo Genesis Pack ever since.

mlouden03 said:
I bought a reshiram tin..got horrible pulls..

Scrafty.Zebstrika..Holo emboar (Bad), Holo Serperior (bad). NO rh holos/rares..No good trainers/supporters..I pretty much paid $15 for a reshiram XD lol

dude the same thing happened to me. the only two good things I pulled were zebstrika and samurott w/ ability. I already had 3 other samurott's w/ ability and don't plan on making a deck with them until I get bored of the next few deck ideas I have, and zebstrika's nowhere on my radar for making a deck haha.

best part of it was my first tin and the reshiram. nothing from my packs :( huge bummer

I always want to post in this thread, but I haven't really bought any cards in stores or at tourneys (not including PR's) in like a year.

Oh but last year at reg's I spent like 100 dollars on RR, PL, and HGSS, and didn't pull ANYTHING. The best thing I got was like one Energy Gain.

I wonder if that has anything to do with why I stopped buying packs.

I got a Reshiram Tin. I got one holo, Klinklang, and all of the rares were useless ones I already have like Sawk. It was really disappointing.

LORDY JONES said:
I always want to post in this thread, but I haven't really bought any cards in stores or at tourneys (not including PR's) in like a year.

Oh but last year at reg's I spent like 100 dollars on RR, PL, and HGSS, and didn't pull ANYTHING. The best thing I got was like one Energy Gain.

I wonder if that has anything to do with why I stopped buying packs.

yeah I've just about gotten to that point...unless there's a crazy good deal, I'm not buying packs anymore because after spending tons of money trying to get 1 good card, I could instead spend a lot less by buying the card specifically online or trading for it. I have way too many commons that I will never use and are already collecting dust.

Bought my first BW pack a few days ago, the rare was a Zebstrika. And the RH was a Pokedex. The best I got was a Communication.

~SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back