Wi-Fi Trades The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Only want pokemon with good IVs or Are EVd

Hows my thread

• Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Need to add more pokemon

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • More info needed

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Includind loads of shinies and starter migrations

No its not and yes if you want. what natures are Deoxys an Ho-OH and what events are they? I also have and Ev trained Rhyhorn and an Ev trained lead monferno with Fake out if you want those 5 for them both.

RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Includind loads of shinies and starter migrations

Ok ill take them all 5 but can you train the ryhorn until it is rhydon and put a protector on so \i can have ryhperior.
Well my deoxy normal lv 30 ut is from hoenn and has pokerus has a naughty nature.
Shiny Ho-oh is impish with all 31 ivs

I dont have a protector sorry and what are their OTS?

Um could I have d bagon, the monferno, magmortar and offer me two more

btw whats OTS

What else do u want?and what are the trainer names of deoxys and Ho-oh?

Well I don't know you tell me. The trainers names areASH and Manuel

Are they 100% legit?Dont have much else beside a metagross and a bold chansey.

Yeah, I got them from one of the most respected people on these forums and you can ask anyone who trades her. She does 100% legit. um is the metagross special?

Not really just 30 attack ivs.

Well If you get better pokemon then come see me again because Im really into rare or powerful pokemon lol. No offence. Take your time to get another pokemon thats good then we can trade

Oh i also have a shiny crobat. Lol forgot about that, but not sure if i really want to trade that

Well I eould take that as I am looking for one but if you don't want to trade I don't mind

Ill check back in a couple of days to see if you need anything else i have . See u for now

i have a shiny golem and an electivire i can trade...can i get the stats for both the evd and non evd shiny tyranitars and the bastiodon?

What? I only have 1 tyranitar btw is electrvire shuny

its not did it say that it had to be and i missed it? and on ur list u have shiny tyranitar and then a another one that was ev traind maybe a typo? can still have its stats and the bastiodons

ok my shiny t-tar is hp att 399, def 256, sp att 203, sp def 236, speed 160

my bastidon hp 245, att 138, def 345, sp att 115, sp def 283, speed please if you arer fluent in english could you type properly with grammar, if not its ok

btw I only want electrivire, I already have shiny Golem

does it matter if the electivire is only at lv 50? i havent touched it since i got it. id rather have the t-tar...

Well im not tradin a evd T-tar lv 100 shiny for an electrivire, I'm sorry but you need to give me a better offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back