Wi-Fi Trades The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Only want pokemon with good IVs or Are EVd

Hows my thread

• Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Need to add more pokemon

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • More info needed

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Includind loads of shinies and starter migrations

rite, i expected that, so wat about the bastiodon?

RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Includind loads of shinies and starter migrations

Um Yeah I guess thats a little better, but we have to do this transaction tommorow cuz I gotta go out :)

even if we go on rite now? my fc is 3909 4014 0099

what would you like for the japanese shamin ? and do you have a gliscor?

hellooooo why no one talk to me?

Well I would like a good shiny like shiny electrivire etc and same for the shiny gliscor.

Coolman 34 we can trade today

have no shinies what would u like for shamin other than them?

hey u still want that eletrivre?

Well I don't know you have to tell me what you have

Coolman we can trade in 45 minutes

kewl post when ur on wifi

also wats ur fc? and wat do u want for the shiny chickorita?

My fc is on the thread, plus what will you give?

i dont have anything else on ur want list, so is their anything else ur looking for? im on btw

Well you offer me and we can negotiate

i told you im trading it

do you want the chikorita? and what will you give

after we do this trade i can go to my pc and see wat i can offer

ok but you have to hurry afterwards

k wat r u waiting for? apply to my trade thing already

Getting the bastidon now

Ok just gettin the chicorita

sorry for the wait

could you tell me the nature and possibly IVs/EVs/Stats or your shiny Suicune? =]

um I don't know the evs

Cool man can we trade in 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back