Wi-Fi Trades The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Only want pokemon with good IVs or Are EVd

Hows my thread

• Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Need to add more pokemon

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • More info needed

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Including Shinies and pokemon with good IVs

Not any good ones, no.

RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Including Shinies and pokemon with good IVs

Oh well when you get a good infernape and togekiss il be glad to trade because I can see your starting a breeding project so pm me when you have good ones.

Sure, no problem! I'll keep you updated =D

Cool, do you have a rough idea of when you will be ready.

Also I would like the infernape to have 31ivs in atleast three stats and same for the togekiss

WEll this week end i am free for trades after this manic week:(

No Thanks I dont want any of your pokemon

Update coming soon with evd pokemon valuable for battling

Btw I am now looking for evd pokemon or pokemon with good-immense ivs I will pay rewardingly :)

I Have a major wantlist containing Milotic ev trained to be a bulky water obviously. Who ever does so can have any pokemon on my thread.

Then I dont want it, please read the first page, I specifically point out that I dont take non legit pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back