Not open for further replies.
Favourites:
Naruto Opening - Yura Yura
Naruto Ending - Scenario
Naruto Shippuden Onening - Distance/Closer
Naruto Shippuden Ending - Shooting Star

^Love that one. =]

There's a few I like though..
I really like Seishun Kyousoukyoku.. Blue bird too.
Meh.. i dunno.

And I don't really have a favourite ending. =p

Funny enough, I read somewhere online, that the Naruto geeks staff was considering the High High Puffyamiumi band to do their next opener. I'm glad they didn't.

You guys are really in-tune with the japanese music scene. Where do you hear it? Yah but i would have to agree on the newest one being my favorite opening.

Ack. All i meant was you guys really know what your talking about with Japanese music(at least thats what it looks like to me).

were wil the manga go next? speculation
kisame defeats kirabi brings him back put him in statue then the remainig akatuski + team hebi think of a plan to capture naruto

Name: SotH
Favorite episode: Art
Where are you in the series: Manga= Latest chapter Show=??? Stopped watching.
Favorite Character: Deidara
Can you make banners: Yeah, but not for here. ;D

I think that since Sasuke has his unit Taka/Hawk(Sasuke,Suigetsu,Karin and Juugo) and im pretty sure Sakura does too(if im correct its Sakura,Rock Lee,Kiba and Sai) Naruto will probaly make his own(probaly with Hinata ;)). And one way another there will be an epic fight between the three teams(it might be a FFA if Sakura loses her mind). Other than that though IDK.

Yah most people say that they are following the Sannin's path but i don't think so.Way to many plotholes if that was true, Orochimaru for example, he didn't leave the village to he was banished, plus he was in his twentys when that happened. And Tsunade, she had her little brother and her lover die, which gave her a grim outlook on life. Sakura never had anyone die close to her.

Technically Sakura could have a grim outlook on life as the one she loved most (Sasuke) deserted her. Also Sasuke is somewhat following the road of Orichimaru, while his reasons for leaving aren't the same they both abandonded those close to them to gain power.

EDIT: Also even if the paths didn't fit, it wouldn't be a plot whole as for the most part that is a Fan's opinion rather than an implausible event in Naruto itself.

lilsparks101 said:
Technically Sakura could have a grim outlook on life as the one she loved most (Sasuke) deserted her. Also Sasuke is somewhat following the road of Orichimaru, while his reasons for leaving aren't the same they both abandonded those close to them to gain power.

EDIT: Also even if the paths didn't fit, it wouldn't be a plot whole as for the most part that is a Fan's opinion rather than an implausible event in Naruto itself.

Its pretty obvious that Sakura always secretly liked Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back