XY The Kosthedin / jadieekong Instagram X / Y Leaks

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Yo this guy is legit I just watched the video I'm not sleeping tonight. I have to know everything.

I can't seem to play the Instagram videos. I don't know why.

TayBee said:
Diglett-Dig said:
Apparently the reason you haven't seen new stuff so far is because he hasn't either.

Right! They have leaked a lot of the early game material, so I am not surprised he hasn't seen anything new. People need to chill out. :rolleyes:

EDIT: He posted a video of him going through his current pokemon. Quilladin, Combee, and his Squirtle. Quilladin knows a dark type move... further evidence (not like anymore was needed:rolleyes:) that Quilladin may end up Grass/Dark. :D

I would LOVE Chespin to be part dark (I don't mind all the weaknesses) but the move was bite. Most big toothed Pokemon can learn bite...so no confirmation really...

TheRoyalXerneas said:
TayBee said:
Right! They have leaked a lot of the early game material, so I am not surprised he hasn't seen anything new. People need to chill out. :rolleyes:

EDIT: He posted a video of him going through his current pokemon. Quilladin, Combee, and his Squirtle. Quilladin knows a dark type move... further evidence (not like anymore was needed:rolleyes:) that Quilladin may end up Grass/Dark. :D

I would LOVE Chespin to be part dark (I don't mind all the weaknesses) but the move was bite. Most big toothed Pokemon can learn bite...

The video wasn't loading good for me at first, I couldn't see the exact move T__T... however, I will remain hopeful! Lol

Anthony Quintessenza said:
Rellek said:
Speculation about what those badges are? I like that 5th one that might end up being a Dark type badge? I dunno, what do you think?

Last one looks like a snowflake so I'd say Ice.

That seems a common theme in the games so far. Having ice really late in the game. It's too bad ice is a terrible type.

Which one was supposed to be the Fairy one? The third?

Rellek said:
Anthony Quintessenza said:
Last one looks like a snowflake so I'd say Ice.

That seems a common theme in the games so far. Having ice really late in the game. It's too bad ice is a terrible type.

I think the rumors said it was going to be the second gym. Bug then Fairy..

NOW we have video and real proof. WE can really see now if the frokie and the other final evolutions are real!

and lol. all my posts keep being deleted >.> this is part of speculation yo...BIG BROTHER HERE...

from the video it looks like the gender icon is a little further over into the white section of the screen in his game than it is for the greninja screenshot, just speculation

TayBee said:
Rellek said:

I think the rumors said it was going to be the second gym. Bug then Fairy..

By the looks of it Korrina is the third gym while it appears that grant will be the second one. Clemont is the fifth gym leader.

Quilladin has low speed, high defense, decent attack i guess.

Gonna be tanky.

BassoonBro said:
Facial Hair? What!? That's awesome.

At least with this confirmed the Character no longer is 10 years old. Finally.

Edit: Besides B/W where they were teenagers. With this, your character can be any age.

YOOO Facial hair? I am a girl but yay! haha!!

Also, kanto starters are obtained between the first and second gyms, if nobody figured that out.

I've listed the mon in the dex up to 60 in the Pokédex: Kalos topic.

Seems they like to black your path in XY as well as BW2.

The picture with the blackout, anyone think this is the city where the electric gym is most likely to be?

Rellek said:
Speculation about what those badges are? I like that 5th one that might end up being a Dark type badge? I dunno, what do you think?

To me the 5th badge looks like a bug, so probably a Bug Gym obviously. My guess anyway, but I share your hope that one of those gyms is a dark type.

Looks like natures effects of states are still shown in the same way, Red & Blue

nightkeeper said:
What level do you get the Kanto starters at?

Level 10 it seems.

HTVfanatic said:
Rellek said:

To me the 5th badge looks like a bug, so probably a Bug Gym obviously. My guess anyway, but I share your hope that one of those gyms is a dark type.

Isn't the FIRST Gym Leader Bug type?

Back