• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Water Temple boss was alright, ice temple boss is the annoying one (awesome background music, though). The water level boss is only a problem in that challenge-thing by the Jolene-reincarnation, as you're pretty much guaranteed to get damaged.

Anyhow, some hints which might help: Keep playing even untll after the screen switches back, take your time, and repeating notes does not seem to be a problem, as long as you don't blow in the orange pipe... That's how my brother did it, at least (if you have a younger brother, ask him).
But yeah, it's not like the LoZ team to leave something like that in, it's truly my only disappointment in the game so far...

On a different note, I had enough treasure to buy the golden engine, but not the dragon one ._. (which is a shame since I now have all the other parts). So I've been blowing away leafs for the past 2 hours, I'm up to 80 Stalfos Skulls (._.), and both my stars and wood hearts are in the 50ies, and yet I still have not collected 25 Demon fossils in total (including the ones I used to the Dragon Lair).
Also, don't buy the cake engine (if you're not going completist), it might sound cool, but it's not all that pretty, and the sound's pretty dumb.
Golden parts don't seem to increase my hearts for some reason, BTW, I have 3 dragon and 1 golden part, yet only have 5 hearts...

Also, what's everyone's highscores on the whip race thing? I have 1:08:54 and I wasn't even trying, it's almost impossible to go below 1:15 for me (I think I once managed to drop and still finish in time), and yet that's all you need for the piece of heart, way too simple. Fun way to get the expensive treasures, though, beating up soldiers might be cheaper, but takes way longer.

Anyhow, back to ruining my lungs by blowing away leaves, only 8 more fossils to go!

EDIT: make that 99 skulls ._.
Wood Hearts are up to 78 as well, and yet I still lack 6 fossils.
Just so everyone knows, the treasures only go up to 99.
EDIT2: Silly me, I only needed 12 fossils...
What a waste of a day :O
(Well, not really, I went from 2000 to 9000+ coins thanks to all the junk I collected, and I still have 30 stars, skulls and hearts left :D)

I'm trying it again, and I still can't seem to get it. But thanks for the tips. I really feel like knocking the Lokomo out of his rocker right now.

Edit: Holy Kau! I read online that you can simply spam going back and forth between purple and yellow, and it worked! It took about two tries, but I got it! So don't even follow the pattern, just keep going back and forth purple and yellow when you're supposed to play.

Remember the Fire Lokomo I complained about? Well, there's another one, and he's just as annoying.
So me and my bro were both trying (I forced him to try again since he managed to do the Fire Lokomo), nothing worked, so we decided to go with what worked 1st, doing it as badly as possible. I got out a CD in a cardboard cover and started waving whenever Link had to blow (causing the notes to constantly be repeated), and my bro (lefthanded, so he had the benefit of not accidentally hitting the CD all the time, mic is on the right, BTW) started moving the pipes. 1st time just failed completely, 2nd time, just as terrible, but somehow good enough. So yay, didn't have to waste a day on this one, but man, was that weird ._.
Rule of thumb: Worse is better.

I am stuck in the begining, I do not know where to take me and Zelda after she turns into the guy with the suit of metal. :(

The general rule is "go up" (but going down is needed quite a few times as well), but just look around, looking at the map should help as well (looking for locked doors, for example).
I'm not really sure how you'd end up stuck there, so I don't think I can really help you...

On a side note, I have all stamps, heart containers and golden train parts, and I wasn't even trying that hard :S
Also, the beat-them-all Jolene-thingy in the castle town, for the last door you need to beat rooms full of enemies, 5 bosses and afterwards your own shadow (which was pretty weak considering you got a bunch of hearts before challenging him, I would've lived through him even without healing). This is probably one of the hardest parts in the game, and all you get is one 150 rupees treasure and one 500 rupees treasure, not even one of the 2500 rupees treasures ._. The easier the door, the better the item you get, which really doesn't make any sense...
Anyhow, after completing some of the last sidequest I'll probably try to actually beat the game for once, wish me luck :p

I got this for Christmas, so far I've beaten two temples, and I gotta say this game is amazing. It's the first game with a time gap where you can tell when it happens. It also has got to have the best Zelda yet. I loved the cutscene when she totally spazzed XD. I also loved the inclusion of Linebeck III. What's funny is I took a long train ride to where I am on vacation lol and what better game to play.

Okay I feel special all I had to do was have Zelda in the Phantom suit open the door with me. I am pretty far now.

About 2 days ago, I went to buy it with Christmas money. It turned out to be sold out at Wal-Mart, Target, and GameStop. So I don't have it yet, but it sounds really good.

I'm pretty far, I'm in the part where I have to get the Compass of Light. Byrne was a really fun and actually challenging boss.

I got this game about a week ago and I love it. =D
I finished the Spirit Tower for the fourth time yesterday, and now I'm off to the Fire Temple.

I want your opinion should I buy this game because i have the money to. I heard it was a good game from Pokeman.

Arcanine King said:
I want your opinion should I buy this game because i have the money to. I heard it was a good game from Pokeman.

I love it! You can acyually use Zelda(which I love). I would have no regrets in buying it.

I have almost 100%'d the game. I'm currently missing the Beedle Heart container, half the train pieces, 2 stamps (Fire and Ocean temple :/) and haven't completed the Linebeck/Dark ore sidequest. This game is better than PH - but the sidequests are too easy in comparison with PH. I'm still missing about half the Goddess(?) gems in PH and 3 Heart containers.

An example of this is the Dodge and Swipe at the guard contest. It is really too easy for giving you a Heart container - if it were 150 hits or something around that mark it may have been better. I also hate how it gives away the Heart containers for the easiest of tasks but gives you treasures for the hardest - AKA Bunny guy and Jolene re-incarnation.

The last Lokomo's suck as well D=

Anyone have any ideas as to how to get two more Palace Dishes? I've managed to get Gold everything except the cannon. OTherwise I'd just get five more Demon Fossils for a full dragon set.

Otherwise I've finished mostly everything else. Well, the Bunnies, Stamps, but I haven't done the last endurance dungeon or gotten that high on the guard training because I keep dodging to the wrong places >.>

Easiest way to get the expensive treasure, if you want to wait, is sending 20 postcards...

Other than that, I think over 200 (might be more) hits at the guard training also earns you one of the most expensives sometimes. If you haven't done all the force gem sidequests, though, that's probably your best bet.

I just beat malladus today. I had stopped playing for about a week or two when I was supposed to get the compass of light because that part of the tower of spirits was just obnoxious.

Back