Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Hey guys my name is Henry I am a new You tuber and I just started to uploaded videos . The video I posted is for a unboxing of Japanese booster packs .I would love to here feedback on how I can make my channel better , and what people would like to see .I am also doing giveaways whenever I can .I did a giveaway in my first unboxing video of a lv 20 Pokemon go account .

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my M-Slowbro-EX and Surfing Pikachu blister today, and despite there being a holo in each pack, I still managed to get some absolutely gorgeous cards!
Among them are Charizard, Raichu and Mewtwo, Ninetales BREAK and the awesome looking promos! The cards are all absolutely stunning, and the non-promo cards are all 1st edition too! :D

opened the generations elite trainer box today

m venusaur ex
m charizard ex
m blastoise ex
full art Flareon ex
full art Pikachu
m gardevoir ex
full art sylveon ex

sylveon and charizard were in the same pack I think
and of course the shaymin ex that comes in the box

also picked up the keldeo vs rayquaza battle arena box but there's no random pulls in that.

My CP6 booster box arrived today! :D I got some pretty sweet pulls, too. :3

Brock's Guts FA!
Imakuni?'s Doduo
Charizard-EX
Ninetales BREAK
Mewtwo-EX
1 of each R except mew (;~;), doubles of Zapdos and Gyarados

I was crossing my fingers for a Misty FA, but Brock was very close behind her in second place, so I'm definitely happy there. :D Imakuni?'s Doduo is also pretty hilarious and great to pull.

I've still got 6 packs incoming with my Slowbro promo packs, so I guess I'll see if I can pick up some missing cards then. I'm also missing a decent amount of trainers, including regular art Brock and Misty, and Charizard Spirit Link. Possibly some other U Pokémon as well; I haven't finished sorting yet.

wT772f6.jpg

opened the generations elite trainer box today

m venusaur ex
m charizard ex
m blastoise ex
full art Flareon ex
full art Pikachu
m gardevoir ex
full art sylveon ex

sylveon and charizard were in the same pack I think
and of course the shaymin ex that comes in the box

also picked up the keldeo vs rayquaza battle arena box but there's no random pulls in that.

When I pick up the ETB (finally) that's something along the lines of what I would want.

Anyway though I did manage to pick up the Pikachu EX tin at my Wal-mart. Should have gotten a lottery ticket go with because I actually got good pulls for a tin which I haven't had in a LONG time.

Primal Kyogre Secret FA from Ancient Origins
Volcanion EX from one of the Steam Siege packs.

My CP6 booster box arrived today! :D I got some pretty sweet pulls, too. :3

Brock's Guts FA!
Imakuni?'s Doduo
Charizard-EX
Ninetales BREAK
Mewtwo-EX
1 of each R except mew (;~;), doubles of Zapdos and Gyarados

I was crossing my fingers for a Misty FA, but Brock was very close behind her in second place, so I'm definitely happy there. :D Imakuni?'s Doduo is also pretty hilarious and great to pull.

I've still got 6 packs incoming with my Slowbro promo packs, so I guess I'll see if I can pick up some missing cards then. I'm also missing a decent amount of trainers, including regular art Brock and Misty, and Charizard Spirit Link. Possibly some other U Pokémon as well; I haven't finished sorting yet.

wT772f6.jpg

Nice pulls.

I've recently reignited my interest in collecting Pokemon cards, figured I'd join in so hi!

Decided to open a couple of boosters I have waiting, opened an XY Base and didn't have much luck still (just like the other 4 I previously opened), however then opened my first and only Legendary Treasures pack I have so far and pulled a FA Meloetta EX from the Radiant side of it, pretty pleased. Even though it is now a few days ago, another notable pull was a FA Flareon EX I go from my first ever pack of Generations that I opened, one of my favourite Pokemon so was happy to see that one.

Latest-Pulls-(01).jpg

I've also had my fair share of nice pulls over the past month or so, but listing them might be best saved for a different thread!

Last edited:
Got 2 Ancient Origins blisters and a 3-pack pin blister for Breakthrough.

I managed to get my first EX for Ancient Origins and Breakthrough. Got Giratina-EX and Damage change full art Mewtwo-EX. Easily got all my money back.

Out of my 18 AOR packs for winning the TCG Cup for August...

Sceptile-EX
Sceptile-EX FA
M Tyranitar-EX
Lugia-EX
Some Bees stuff and Hex and Lysandre

Still looking for my first gold Primal/Mega Ray lol

I got the Pikachu EX tin the other day and it was a bit of a disappointment.

Yep looks like a typical tin pull to me sadly.

Out of my 18 AOR packs for winning the TCG Cup for August...

Sceptile-EX
Sceptile-EX FA
M Tyranitar-EX
Lugia-EX
Some Bees stuff and Hex and Lysandre

Still looking for my first gold Primal/Mega Ray lol

Trade you a Primal Kyogre Secret rare for the two Sceptile EX's :)

I actually think those are pretty good pulls all things considered for some basically random packs. That Lugia EX can be used almost anywhere after all.

Figured I may as well post the rest of my latest pack pulls since getting back into collecting.

Latest-Pulls-(02).jpg

I've got more packs coming and ready and waiting to open, along with booster boxes (I've probably gone a bit mad but risk and feel is part of the game if you wanna get some nice stuff), who knows what I'll get but that's all part of it. I can't see me being able to top the Shining Charizard from an old Neo Destiny pack but who knows.

Last edited:
Slowbro Packs came in today and I was super pleased with my pulls! :D In addition to the promos, I got:

• Exeggutor Secret U card
  • Dragonite-EX
  • Starmie BREAK
  • Zapdos, Poliwhirl, Machamp, Magneton, Chansey, and Gyarados holos

Still no Mew holo T_T I guess I'll have to suck it up and hope to trade for one.

0927161148[1].jpg

Well I finally buckled down relaxed and opened a single pack of Steam Siege that i bought on Sunday :)

Well it was a very amazing pull in more ways than 1 0_o

Opened a fair few packs today, was a bit mixed overall (probably better than I make out, I think I may have just done above average lately and not realized it before now) however still got some nice EX's/Ultra Rare.

Latest-Pulls-(03).jpg

Had no luck with the 3 last XY Base packs, not one EX or higher from 8 packs, nothing big from some old stock Plasma Freeze packs. Won't be buying an XY Base box or anything from that now as that is one I seem to have less luck on.

I managed to get a Florges EX from a Phantom Forces pack of the 7 and only packs I had got. Then a nice start to Flashfire got a Charizard EX second pack in of the small and only non box amount I had. Finally of the last 10 Generations packs got both versions of Sylveon, pretty funny coincidence especially since I got a FA Flareon the last two I opened not long ago. I was happy there because the Eeveelutions are one of my personal favorites.

I did get some nice holos and reverse holos which are worth keeping safe, one being a Milotic holo from Flashfire.

I've gone a bit mad so I'm coming to the end of the individual boosters fairly soon. Then I'll be on to the boxes I have that I plan to open gradually. Hopefully the boosters left will be good but again we'll see.

Last edited:
So I went out and got a Pikachu Red & Blue collection box. I obtained:
  • Flareon Ex
  • M Venusaur Ex
  • RH Darkness Energy
  • RH Psychic Energy
  • M Blastoise Ex
Really happy about the Blastoise as it completes the row of Generations M Blastoise in my binder, and those reverse energies are always great. The only downside was the Flareon Ex has a bit of a dent on the top left corner on the back, I think I'm going to end up just give it away, but overall was a sweet box<3

I opened the Pikachu and Magearna Tin's.

The Pikachu tin had the Gardevoir Full Art from Steam Siege.

Really happy with Steam Siege, usually I'll pull 4-5 duplicates of some ex's/fullarts before pulling another. I pulled 5 or 6 of the Kingdra full arts, 2 in one etb.

I've pulled 11 full arts from the set with only 2 duplicates. They are Volcanion and M Gardevoir.

The only ultra rares I haven't pulled are the Volcanion secret rare and the regular M Gardevoir Ex.

I haven't opened that many packs either, probably less then 100.

I also haven't pulled a few of the holos and non holo rares oddly.

Last edited:
Back