Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Got the Gengar Spirit Link pack but the best card from the packs was a Druddigon holo.

Got The Venusaur EX power tin, the best pull was a holographic Blaziken though I also pulled a reverse holo Landorus and Carbink (from the Flashfire pack).

Got the Charizard EX power tin, the best pull was a holographic Slaking and killing the small but would have been cool hope of pulling a M. Charizard EX from this tin.

Got the Blastoise EX power tin, the Flashfire pack gave me a FA Lysandre as well as a reverse holo Shiftry, one Furious Fists gave me a holographic Poliwrath which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't already have two others while the other gave me a reverse holo Machamp.

Not really the best of pulls but it could have been much worse.

I got 2 Charizard-EX Tins, The first one had 2 holos, and 2 reverse rares, and A Genesect-EX
The Second one had 1 holo, two reverse rares and a Lucario-EX, so i thought my pulls were ok
but the Genesect-EX was my favorite pull overall. I might get the Blastoise/Vensaur-EX tins soon!

Wow, that's neat. I would have preferred one of those two to FA Lysandre anyday.

Charizard EX tin, 1 holo, 1 M Heracross EX, 2 rares
Blastoise EX Tin 1 holo, 3 rares

Reggie McGigas said:
Got first Pokémon TCG item since summer, a Charizard EX Tin.
-4 Non Holo Rares
-4 Reverse Rares

Most likely last time getting lose packs now (aside from prereleases, which I usually make only once a year). Pull Rates are too high for the cost, 20$ for literally nothing is unfair.

In total, I would suggest not buy the item unless you like the promo artwork. Looking on youtube very few people have gotten good cards from at least 2 packs from these tins.

Just buy singles :)

OT: Got a Mega Charizard deck shield tin for $6, and pulled a FA Blastoise Ex.

From what I've seen on YouTube, it seems that the pull rates for Spirit Link Gengar packs are all over the place. I've seen people pull things like a M Charizard and a Lucario FA in the same blister set, while others have gotten nothing, as in not a single Holo.

I wish Pokemon International would be a bit more lenient and generous with their rarities in Promo packs, like they do in Japan. I've heard from people that the Diancie & The Cocoon of Destruction Blisters are wheighed to include lots of Holos, and from what I've seen, they're right. Check out Unlisted Leaf's pulls here:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVA3IH-fQ5M&list=UUAHHqWLedf6xRyyVByhAHMw&index=34[/video]

Bought 2 Gengar Spirit Link promos:

Promo 1:
Hawlucha EX (amazing!)

Promo 2:
Holographic Milotic
Holographic Victreebel
Reverse Holo Slaking

Pretty good!

I also got 2 Gengar Spirit Link packs

The First one had a Toxicroak-EX Full Art and a non-holo rare

The Second one Had a Combustion Blast Charizard-EX and a Dragonite-EX :)

So overall amazing pulls!

Gengar spirit link pack:
FFI- RH clawitzer
FLF-FA Fan Club

Pulled a Holo Victreebell and a Genesect EX from the Charizard tin.

I got a Zekrom Tin, it contained a ND, a BC, a PB and a LT.

I got the Regigigas Ex, a Charizard Holo and a Machamp Holo.

The Gengar Spirit Link packs seem to have good pull rates so far. Got one myself and pulled:

From Flashfire:
Startling Megaphone
Pyroar holo

From Furious Fists:
Lucario EX FA
RH Training Center
Mountain Ring

Really happy about these pulls! :D

Xerneas/Yveltal Elite Trainer Deck Shield:
From FLF:
-Rare Walrein
-Pal Pad
From XY:
-Holo Chesnaught
-Hard Charm
-Professor Sycamore
-Reverse Holo Trevenant

Best XY Pack I've gotten so far. (Yes, it IS the best one, XY didn't treat me well. >.>)

Bought a second Lucario Elite Trainer Box, my first had a Full Art Lucario so I was hoping the second would live up to it (or at least I would get a card I didn't already own/any full art), and it did, I got the Secret Rare M Heracross.

I currently only need M Lucario SR, FA Heracross, Seismitoad Ex and Fa Fossil Researcher to finish the set though I'm only looking for Heracross FA.

Brave Vesperia said:
The Gengar Spirit Link packs seem to have good pull rates so far.

Until I bought 1.

I pulled nothing.

omahanime said:
Brave Vesperia said:
The Gengar Spirit Link packs seem to have good pull rates so far.

Until I bought 1.

I pulled nothing.
If I ever bought a pack and then opened it and it was full of air then I'm going to immediately contact Lay's because they probably tampered with the pack. I suggest you do the same.

Venusaur ex tin: holo machamp

Slightly OT but I'm posting it because it happened the same night I bought the tin. Pulled a gold reshiram secret rare, mew ex radiant collection, and a holo mewtwo all in the same legendary treasures pack....made me feel much better about my lackluster tin "pull" lol.

I got two of those Gengar Gamestop packs, one had a Druddigon Holo and the other had a Slaking Rev. So nothing great.

I think it's safe to say I won't be buying anymore of the Gengar Spirit link packs, have bought 3 and all 3 had bad luck. I think I'll stick with the 3 packs.

Charizard Tin:

Furious Fists 1:
Gothitelle (41/111) Rare non-holo
Clawitzer (24/111) Rare-reverse

Furious Fists 2:
Hawlucha (63/111) Rare holo
Magmar (10/111) Common-reverse

Flashfire:
Charizard-EX (12/106) [Wing Attack/Combustion Blast]
Espurr (42/106) Common-reverse

Plasma Blast:
Reuniclus (44/101) Rare non-holo
Root Fossil Lileep (87/101) Uncommon-reverse

---

Charizard-EX is a good pull even though it's a double.I needed the other one from Flashfire.
Hawlucha is one of my favourite new Pokemon so I'm happy to get the holo.
Some old favourites including Magmar, Clefable and Poliwhirl were welcome pulls from Fists.

Back