The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Project: Updated redesigns of Garakuia and Pairaigon

minfist...looks like a water mienshao lol

Good job on the starters! :) I also think Minfist looks like a water Mienshao.

Ah crap, I see what you mean. Mijyube has gone through waaay to many revisions! I will work on the last revision and post it later.

Code:
In the deepest caverns there lies an ancient book that tells of a terrifying monster that was able to eat the souls it sees.  It was born from malice itself and fed upon anger and madness.  One of the most evil organizations found a way to control this evil monster and unleashed it on the world.

A courageous team of Pokemon masters went up against this organization and this evil monster.  The leader, a man named Coal, was able to bring down the organization and seal the evil monster inside a magical binding clothe.  They then imprisoned him inside a purple diamond and sealed it deep within inside a deep cavern.  Centuries upon centuries have gone by and the monster slept deep within the roots of the Ongan mountains due to the freezing of time by the two legendary Pokemon, Pairaigon and Garakuia.

Now, time has begun again with the two Legendaries losing their power.  Thus, this monsters power has slowly returned yet it cannot break its bonds.  If a pokemon master seeks this monster and attempts to free it, the world will be plunged into a second darkness.

Now, the door has been opened and in it is one that gives no light, a light that only fills one with dread and despair.  What puts forth this unholy light that pierces both heart and mind and casts whoever into a deep, numbing slumber full of nightmares?

crzshadpw.png

To be revealed when the day closes and night seeps in.​

On to other news, I am altering the fakedex a bit. Firstly, I am throwing away Takauja. I liked its design when I first drafted it but I no longer find it interesting. It might make an appearance elsewhere but for now, it's sitting in my heaping pile of refused ideas.

To take its place is another Water/Dark type pokemon. As well, I had planned to release Takauja's evolution but now instead, the new pokemon's evolution will be released.

shrimpmini.png

#073 Yamiibi
Japanese Name: ヤミイビ
The Shrimp Pokemon
Type: Water/Dark
Ability: Dry Skin/Defiant
Color:pink
Height: 1'8
Weight: 16 lbs
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves to: Makkuika at level 48
Egg Type: Water 3

Yamiibi is the Shrimp Pokemon. Its ability is both Dry Skin and Defiant. It is a Water and Dark type pokemon. It evolves into Makkuika at level 48.

It can often be found drifting aimlessly in the ocean in big groups. Despite looking docile, it can be very territorial and aggressive. It will attack using its spear like arms to thrust into the enemy. It is often advised to avoid large schools of these pokemon as it can be considered deadly.

Yamiibi is based of a shrimp. Its name comes from yami or dark and ebi or shrimp.

giantsquidmini.png

#074 Makkuika
Japanese Name: マックイカ
The Giant Squid Pokemon
Type: Water/Dark
Ability: Dry Skin/Defiant
Color: Pink
Height: 15'0
Weight: 438 lbs.
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves from: Yamiibi at lvl 48.
Egg Type: Water 3

Makkuika is the Giant Squid Pokemon. It is a Water/Dark type Pokemon. It's abilities are Dry Skin and Defiant. It evolves from Yamiibi at level 48.

Makkuika has many stories about them where they cause shipwrecks and pull sailors into the murky ocean depths. While they do on occasion attack ships, they often leave when they realize it is not food. They have sharp beaks to break open crustaceans and rocks. They live deep in the ocean depths and rarely come to the surface of the ocean.

Makkuika is based off a giant squid. Its name comes from makkura or pitch dark and ika or squid.

I will try to update with a new pokemon tomorrow but this weekend will be busy as the cherry blossom trees have begun blooming here thus ringing in the season of out-door drinking parties to welcome the cherry blossoms.

In addition, I am actually using the fakemon I make for my lessons at school. I use them at the two elementary schools I teach. Starting next week, I will begin printing the fakemon out on small pieces of paper and keep them on me at all times. When a student answers a question in English, they will get a basic card. When they win a English game, complete an assignment, or something of that nature, they earn a intermediate card (level 1 evolution) and then they have a conversation with me or another teacher in English or do exceptionally well in class, they receive a rare card (level 2 evolution). A student that goes above and beyond will receive a legendary card. The student who collects all the cards will receive a banner of all the fakemon but I don't really see that happening.

RE: Ongan Region Project: Starter Redesigns/Takauja Trashed

Wow,those are amazing!I tried to make a squid line for Ice version,but it looks like a regular krill.:(

Awesomeness!!! Plus i think that the fire starter needs to be changed to a bit darker color, other than that awesome!

Wow, you seem like an awesome teacher, i suggest you talk to CMP or someone about making the fakemons in to a basic form of the Pokemon Trading Card Game, I know im in High School but still can you teach me!!!

:) Good Luck

You could also teach the kids about what the fakemon is based off of, or even do something like A is for Antibarakin and B is for Bosechouki

but first i recommend giving English names so the kids can pronounce the names

Umbreon/Espeon said:
Wow,those are amazing!I tried to make a squid line for Ice version,but it looks like a regular krill.:(

I tried to get my Shrimp pokemon to look like a mantis shrimp but it didn't work to way haha.

Gr8Ampharos said:
Awesomeness!!! Plus i think that the fire starter needs to be changed to a bit darker color, other than that awesome!

Wow, you seem like an awesome teacher, i suggest you talk to CMP or someone about making the fakemons in to a basic form of the Pokemon Trading Card Game, I know im in High School but still can you teach me!!!

:) Good Luck

You could also teach the kids about what the fakemon is based off of, or even do something like A is for Antibarakin and B is for Bosechouki

but first i recommend giving English names so the kids can pronounce the names

Hmm, I was thinking of a darker redish color for its shiny version. Thanks! I don't actually plan on making them into cards per say. Just to print them on smaller sized pieces of paper. As for names, I am actually not going to give them their names. Unless they want them. I want them to make their own names up. I might assign English names to them though.

I apologize for no update yesterday. I was out of the house from when work was over (4 pm) to 4 am. Anyways, I am trying to get my re-deigns and such out of the way. Today's new update is a redesigned version of the Star-themed Pokemon, Faisuta and Burakkusuta. I never liked their designs. They were a bit un-pokemonish to me. Plus, I wanted Faisuta to be a bit more cheerful and Burakkusuta to be a little bit more creepy. I think I captured it this time around. As well, I changed the typing of the Mahomi line to just Psychic instead of a dual Psychic/Dark typing.

In addition, the evolutions will always be revealed. Enjoy!

faisutamini.png
nobafureamini.png

#090 Faisuta------------------------------------#091 Nobafurea

#091 Nobafurea
Japanese Name: ノバフレア
The Nova Pokemon
Type: Fire/Electric
Ability: Solar Flare
Color: Red
Height: 8'0
Weight: 602 lbs.
Male/Female: No Gender
Evolves from: Faisuta at lvl. 39
Egg Type: None

Nobafurea is the Nova Pokemon. It is a Fire/Electric type Pokemon and has the ability Solar Flare It evolves from Faisuta at level 39. It has an abilty different from its pre-evolution, Faisuta. The Solar Flare ability cause any Pokemon that enters the battlefield to recieve the Burn status. However, every single time the opponent is hit by a Fire-type attack, the Burn damage moves up by 2 points.

Nobefurea lives up high above the world where it hardly moves. Its light is visible from the Earth. It is often speculated that ancient cultures worshiped this Pokemon and used it for navigation. Faisuta are often common sight above the world but Nobefurea is a rare sight. They are often higher above the Earth then Faisuta due to the intense heat they give off.

Nobefurea is based off a red giant type star. Its name comes from the Japanized version of Nova Flare.

blackstarmini.png
burakkusutamini.png

#092 Burakkusuta--------------------#093 Daakuraito

#093 Daakuraito
Japanese Name: ダークライトー
The Blackstar Pokemon
Type: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Vacuum Space
Color: Black
Height: 7'0
Weight: 90 lbs.
Male/Female: No Gender
Evolves from: Burakkusuta at lvl 39.
Egg Type: None

Daakuraito is the Blackstar Pokemon. It is a Dark/Psychic type and has the Vacuum Space ability, much like its pre-evolution Burakkusuta. Vacuum Space removes any type of weakness from it therefore rendering it void of weaknesses. Ir evolves from Burakkusuta at level 39. This is only possible if Faiasuta's ability, Collapse, is activated. Collapse causes Faiasuta to change into Burakkusuta once its health is down to 10-1%. However, if Burakkusuta reaches to level 39 at this state, it will evolve into Daakoraito.

Daakoraito survives in the most distant and darkest areas of space. It will eat any and all types of light that comes near it. It tends to draw objects to itself. It is said if something is swallowed by Daakosuta, it will be sent to a alternate universe with all memories or identifications gone. It is a very rare Pokemon and extremely hard to find in the wild. It tends to avoid interactions with people, Pokemon, or even other Burakkusuta's and Daakoraito's.

Daakoraito is based on a Black Hole. Its name comes from the Dark and Light based on the Japanese katakana writing system.

Now I have that business out of the way, time to start revealing all new Fakemon. I will (try) to do this once a day so please check back for more updates!

Here is Tomorrow's Pokemon! Can you guess what it is?

grsdshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: Faiasuta/Burakkusuta Re-designs plus Evolutions/New Shadow

Is the shadow some sort of large bird-thing with leaves on it?

RE: Ongan Region Project: Faiasuta/Burakkusuta Re-designs plus Evolutions/New Shadow

It looks like there's a tree on it's head.:p

Very good guesses!

Today's new Pokemon is the Nature Pokemon, Shunryu!

grassdragonmini-2.png

#140 Shunryu
Japanese Name:  シュンリュ
The Nature Pokémon
Type: Dragon/Grass
Color: Green
Ability: Solar Power
Height: 4’2
Weight: 198 lbs.
Male/Female: 50/50%
Evolves from: Byouryu at lvl. 43
Evolves into: Shinzenshinryu at level 58
Egg Type: Monster, Ground

Shunryu is the Nature Pokemon. It is a dual Grass and Dragon Type and it has the ability, Solar Power. It evolves from Byoryu at level 43 but cannot be found in the wild. It evolves into Shinzenshinryu at level 58.

Shunryu can only survive in the cleanest forest. For this reason, they are often isolated and few in numbers; grouped around very old and isolated forest grove’s. Despite this, they are known to purify any forest that it comes into contact with. Legends say that this Pokemon is the herald of spring and causes flowers to bloom. The tree on its head never loses its leaves and constantly stays green.

Shunryu is based on a dragon and a forest. Its name comes from Shun or spring and ryu or dragon.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what it is!

ddddshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Shunryu

:3....i love it lol. NEXT IS MP3 ROTOM rofl

Haha I never saw that! Are some of my pokemon to similar to previous pokemon?? As of right now, I do not have any new evolutions for pre-existing Pokemon. That is not to say there won't be any.

So, no. It's not a MP3 Rotom.

ya some are. the grass guy you just put reminds me of torterra. and bura reminds me of duskull

I try to make them look different but it doesn't always turn out how I wanted.
Thanks for the feedback though!

Ok, time for a new Pokemon! Today's new Pokemon is the DJ Pokemon, Dijisuko.

DJmini.png

#095 Dijisuko
Japanese Name:
The DJ Pokemon
Type: Normal/Electric
Color: Grey
Ability: Soundproof
Height: 4'0
Weight: 87 lbs.
Male/Female: None
Evolves from: Sutariden while holding the Analog Cable.
Breeding Type: None

Dijisuko is the DJ Pokemon. It is a dual Normal/Electric type Pokemon and has the Soundproof ability. It evolves from Sutariden while holding the Analog Cable item.

Dijisuko is considered a nuisance due to the loud music it plays. Despite this, it is a highly sought out Pokemon do to this ability. They make such good music that it is almost impossible to not dance once listening to it. It scratches the record on its head and presses the switches on its head with such perfection that human DJ's have been known to study Dijisuko's.

Dijisuko is based on a DJ and a turn-table set up. Its name comes from Dii-jei (DJ) and disuko (disc). Also, please note the colored tabs on the top.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what it is!

bbgsmini.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Dijisuko

Thanks!

Here is today's new Pokemon! It is the Worm Pokemon, Chikauketsu.

wormbugmini-1.png

#063 Chikauketsu
Japanese Name: チカウケツ
The Sand Worm Pokémon
Type: Bug/Ground
Color: Yellow
Ability: Soil Devour
Height: 6'2
Weight: 65 lbs.
Male/Female: 50/50%
Evolves from: Tsuchishoku at level 28.
Evolves to: Sunakishuma at level 46
Breeding Type: None

Chikauketsu is the Worm Pokemon. It is a Bug Type Pokemon and has the ability Soil Devour which heals itself when hit by a ground-type attack. It evolves from Tsuchihoku at level 28 and evolves into Sunakishumalevel 46.

Chikauketsu can be found far below the earth making expansive tunnels. The its body width isn't much, it is very long. They can travel underground at speeds up 45 mph without stopping for 2 hours. If it becomes hurt or exhausted, it will eat soil in order to heal itself. It will become sick if it eats contaminated soil so it tries to find good, quality soil to eat.

Chikauketsu is based off a earthworm. Its name comes from chika or earth and ouketsu or tunnel.

Here is tomorrow's Pokemon! Can you guess what it is?

bbushadow-1.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Chikauketsu

I was guessing it was a worm.Awesome job!I think the shadowed one looks like a clover.

or jumpluff 2 lol i like the worm

Looks like a plug-in fan to me....
Being the first time I posted here, I'd just like to say those are the best Fakemon I've ever seen. Keep it up.

Back