The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Biitorushu/Updated Front Page Information

It's the female pop idol Pokemon's middle stage, right?

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Biitorushu/Updated Front Page Information

Definatly the middle evolution for the female pop idol.

I think today's was pretty easy considering yesterday's Pokemon was the Pop Idol Male Pokemon.

Today's Pokemon is the Supaishu.

missmissmini.png

#110 Supaishu
Japanese Name:
The Singing Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Ability: Cute Charm
Color: Pink
Height: 3'0
Weight: 48 lbs.
Male/Female: 0%/100%
Evolves from: Tarentokin at lvl 30 if Female
Evolves into: Aidasaki at lvl. 48.
Egg Type: Humanshape

Supaishu is the Singing Pokemon. It evolves from Tarentokin at lvl 30 if a female and evolves into Aidasaki at lvl 48. It has the ability Cute Charm, much like its pre-evolution and related male evolutions. It can be found the wild but where has yet to be documented.

Supaishu trains her voice daily in order to achieve her dreams of being a big diva. It enjoys being pampered and expensive accessories and treats. It tends to have a large ego and a haughty personality. It dislike sharing a stage with other Supaishu or Betarushu.

Supaishu is based on a pop singer. Its name comes from the Japanese form of "spice" and "~shu" or "kashu" which means singer. The spice part of her name relates to the Spice Girls.

Here is tomorrow's pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

kagishadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Supaishu

I see a key. Maybe an evolution of that cell pokemon. I highly doubt it though....

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Supaishu

This will probably be edited for Pokemon of the Day. I have some items to announce.

- After all the Pokemon that are on the main shadow image are released, I will be taking a hiatus from Ongan. I have to take care of personal/work/relationship as well as just a break from it. I will be using that time to come with new designs, updating info, and gathering new information. The hiatus will be anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

- During my hiatus, I will working on re-designing the two legendaries: Paraigon and Garakuia. Paraigon will recieve a minor face-lift while Garakuia will not only change entirely in his design but in his typing as well. If I have time, I will also redo the main starters to fit the current art style.

- I may or may not be able to put up a update today. I will try my best but from now until midnight-ish, I will be busy. If so, I will update with two new Pokemon: yesterday's shadow and a new one.

Today's New Pokemon is the Key Pokemon, Kagiremono.

kagiremonomini.png

#101 Kagiremono
Japanese Name:
The Key Pokemon
Type: Steel
Ability: Lock Break
Color: Grey
Height: 1'0
Weight: 5 lbs.
Male/Female: 0%/0%
Evolves into: None
Egg Group: None

Kagiremono is the Key Pokemon. It has a unique ability called Lock Break. It has two uses inside and outside of battle. Inside of battle, it can lock out a Pokemon's ability thus rendering it useless. Outside of battle, it can be used to unlock locked doors that are scattered throughout the game. It is often important in a post.National Dex sidequest where you unlock 5 of the elemental barriers. It has a unique attack called "Lock Away" where Kagiremono has the ability to lock away the last attack a opponent's Pokemon used for the remainder of the fight.

Kagiremono is a fairly rare Pokemon that appears to trainers who are searching for something that is locked away. It can fit into any keyhole, adjusting its shape in order to fit through it. It is often found in deep daverns or dungeons where it lays sleeping until someone picks it up. Once it is used to lock away something; that lock can never be opened again unless Kagiremono is used to open that lock.

Kagiremono is based on a key. Its name comes from "kagi" (key) and "mono" (thing).

Here is tomorrow's pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

liroshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Kagiremono

My current favorite = Kagiremono.
So unique.

Loving the concept on the ability. The in-battle is just like Mold Breaker.

Could i make the shiny form for some Pokemon...if you don't mind?

Yeah, that would be great! I was doing some shiny versions as well but I have yet to post them up.

As well, I apologize for missing two days of updates. Let's just say that my weekend was one of the most interesting, craziest, and downright scariest weekends I have had in a LONG time. It was very reminiscent of the "Hangover" but make it a horror version instead. But all is well and fine so I am ready to begin the project.

I will update with a new pokemon later this evening.

Here is today's new Pokemon! It is the Lightning God Pokemon, Kaminikurei.

lightningrock-1.png

#060 Kaminikurie
Japanese Name: カミニクリエー
The Lightning God Pokemon
Type: Rock/Electric
Ability: Tritype Form
Color: Yellow
Height: 12'6
Weight: 278 lbs.
Male/Female: 0%/0%
Evolves from Baikurei at lvl. 39
Egg Type: None

Kaminikurei is the Lightning God Pokemon, It is the evolved from of Bakurei which evolves at level 39. It has a unique ability called "Trytype Form" however how it is used has yet to be revealed. However, it is unique in all of the Pokemon universe.

Kaminikurie is a very rare Pokemon that only appears in intense electrical storms. It is said to supply the power to these storms. One single individual could supply power to three large cities for a week. If 10 or more of these Pokemon come together, an area the size of England could be wiped off the face of the earth. It is often sought after for its strange body composition and the uniqueness of its typing.

Kaminikurei is based on a dragon-type monster with a rock head. Its name comes from the "kami" in "kaminari" (lightning) and the "kurie" in "kurieshan" or "creation". It was actually a coincidence that the last parts in Baikurei and Kaminikurie sound very similar.

mahoshadow1.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Kaminikurie

The evolution of mahoman. I want to say that i guessed that it would be an evolution to that electric rock pokemon. After looking through your released pokemon. I have been trying to resist posting. And when i saw the wooly bear caterpillar, i decided not to.

I'd say a witch, a wizard, a warlock, or a mage, probably Psychic type.

Oh and by the way the key Pokemon has a typo in its description "It is often found in deep daverns or dungeons"
i think it is supposed to to be caverns but if not, sorry

@Evolution: I do like to see what people think a shadow is; even if it's wrong. I really like the idea of a Wooly Bear Pokemon haha.

Both you and RayquazaMaster got it right.

@Gr8Ampharos: Maybe I am mistaken but did you post up shiny versions and then remove them? I saw them earlier this morning and liked them a lot!

Today's new Pokemon is the Grand Sorcerer Pokemon, Mahoyami.

mahomini.png

#100 Mahoyami
Japanese Name: マホヤミ
The Grand Sorcerer Pokemon
Ability: Hocus Pocus
Color: Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 212 lbs.
Male/Female: 80%/20%
Evolves from: Mahoman at lvl 40
Egg Type: Humanshape

Mahoyami is the Sorcerer Pokemon. It evolves from Mahoman at lvl 40. It has the unique ability, Hocus Pocus, which Mahomi and Mahoman both have.

Mahoyami has completed all of its training in the dark arts. It possesses all the abilities of its pre-evolutions as well as more advanced spells. It has the ability to teleport objects across time and space, mind control, place spells on individuals, and other spells of great power. It stores its power inside its large, purple hat. The power then channels into its scepter wand.

Mahoyami is based on a sorcerer. Its name comes from "maho" or "magic" and "yami" or "dark".

pollshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Mahoyami

A pre evolution to Daiiouseki?

I like the magician, but that cloth tear thingy, at first i thought was going to be fire. Would be cool to have a fire mage or what not.

I really do like the whole concept of Mahoyami. Great job.

Is the shadow Pokemon supposedly a snowflake-looking because that body structure does somewhat resembles a snowflake, but I could be totally wrong at the end. :p

ive been waiting for this one...im guessing its koffing 2 :p lol

I just released how similar it is to Koffing/Wheezing! However, it is not a evolution of either.

Today's new Pokemon is the Smokestack Pokemon, Fakutoroido.

poisonsteelmini.png

#96 Fakutoroido
Japanese Name: ファクトロイド
The Smokestack Pokemon
Type: Steel/Poison
Ability: Levitate
Color: Grey
Height: 3'6
Weight: 200 lbs.
Male/Female: 50%/50%
Evolves into: Yogotoroido through the Poison Stone.
Egg Type: Mineral

Fakutoroido is the Smokestack Pokemon. It is a Steel/Poison type Basic Pokemon. It's evolutions have yet to be revealed. It has the Levitate ability. It can be found on the Mountain Bike Path on cloudy days.

Fakutoroido can be found drifting slowly; spreading its pollution wherever it can. It will often seek areas of high pollution to feed and gather energy. When it is filled with pollution, it will then seek out clean areas in order to spread areas of high pollution. It does this so it can increase where it can find readable pollution.

Fakutoroi is based on a giant steel ball with smokestacks. Its name comes from fakutori (factory) and "roido" or "roid".

antishadow.png

Back