The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Kouronasu

Yeah, I guess it looks like Suicune a little bit. I never really thought of it like that.

Moving on, the next Pokemon, to released is the Lightspeed Pokemon, Jettah.

cheetahmini.png

#117 Jettah
Japanese Name: ジェッター
The Lightspeed Pokemon
Type: Electric
Ability: Speed Boost/Motor Drive
Height: 4'0
Weight: 136 lbs.

Jettah is the Lightspeed Pokemon. It evolves from Kurikoki at level 43. It is said to be the fastest non-flying Pokemon. It can travel at speeds unseen from the human eye. However, this requires days of gathering electrical energy in order to achieve this speed. It often hunts its prey during lightning storms.

Jettah is based on a cheetah. Its name comes from Jet and Cheetah.

Here is tomorrow's pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

fifishadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Jettah

Ding dong. Paddy got it right!

Today's new Pokemon is the Firal Coral Pokemon, Sangokasago. As well, I am adding more information as I go onto each Pokemon update. I will be updating the already released Pokemon starting from page 1 to recent pages. Also, I am switching out the picture links to larger, original pictures.

firefishmini.png

#045 Sangokasago
Japanese Name: サンゴカサゴ
The Fire Coral Pokemon
Type: Water/Fire
Ability: Flame Body or Swift Swim
Color: Red
Height: 2'9
Weight: 28 lbs.
Male/Female: 50/50%
Evolves from: Hitohide through Water and Fire Stone
Egg Type: Water 2/Mineral

Sangokasago is the Fire Coral Pokemon. It evolves from Hitohide be leveling it up once while holding the Fire Stone and again with the Water Stone. They live in warm Southern coral beds. They attack with tentacles that burn the prey. The very scales of the pokemon are said to cause a intense burning sensation. If angered, it can cause the water to boil around them.

Sangokasago is based on a lionfish and fire coral. Its name comes from "Sango" or coral and "kasago" or lionfish.

Here is tomorrow's pokemon shadow! It will be unveiled tomorrow evening! Please try to guess what it is!

gamasushadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Sangokasago

The evolution of that poison pokemon with the gas mask?

The fire coral pokemon is cool. But, it seems really weird to be an evolution of the starfish, maybe make a middle evolution or something. It looks cool none the less.

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Sangokasago

NOTE: I added onto my post instead of double posting.

@Evolution: I was always interested in Pokemon that have no similarities with their evolved/pre-evolved forms. For example, Exeggcute > Exeggutor, Magikarp > Gyrados, Poliwraith > Politoed, Remorad > Octillary, Sursik > Masquerain, Barboach > Whiscash, Feebas > Milotic, Snorunt > Glalie > Frosslass, Clamperl > Huntail > Gorebyss, etc.

For example, Exeggute are...wel...eggs. Exeggutor resembles a palm tree. The hears are what look somewhat familiar. Poliwrath and Politoed are two different takes on frogs but they look extremely different. Remorad and Octillary...I won't even try to explain that one because I have npo idea between t he connection. Barboach and Whiscash are both fish but two extremely different types of fish. Clamperl and its evolutions are extremely different in appearancances. The only thing connecting them together is they are all based on deep-water type animals.

So Hitohide and Sangokasago is my answer to those. The only thing connecting them is their coloring and they are both based on tropical/reef type animals.

You also got the pokemon right!

Today's new Pokemon is the Gas Cloud Pokemon, Gasufuu.

masumamini.png

#076 Gasufuu
Japanese Name:
The Gas Cloud Pokemon
Type: Poison
Ability: Poison Point/Poison Heal
Color: Green
Height: 4'8
Weight: 176 lbs.
Evolves from Gasumasu at lvl. 37
Egg Group: Humanshape

Gasufuu is the Gas Cloud Pokemon. It evolves from Gasumasu at level 37. It can convert oxygen into noxious fumes by using its mouth device and then expel the noxious fumes. It can live in closed rooms with zero oxygen but it still needs poisonous gases. It is said that plants will wither and die from its fumes.

Gasufuu is based on biological warfare and a gas mask. Its name comes from Gas (gasu) and fuu (wind).

dozashadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Gasufuu

Sorry, i didn't understand your concept....

Is that next one an evolution of the dodo bird, or the grass dragon?

This shadow Pokemon is going to be pretty hard to guess. I am guessing a bird type Pokemon that is pretty fast on it's legs. But what is making it hard is the whole body structure it is rather an unusual structure for a flying bird.

@Evolution: There are some pokemon who are related by evolution yet look nothing a like. This is my take on that concept.

Thanks for the guesses! I liked your thought provoking analysis of the shadow, Ice Arceus!

Today's Pokemon is the Shovel Pokemon, Shaberikaki. And Happy Valentines Day! Maybe Kudahaato would have been a better release for today haha.

bullmini.png

#025 Shaberikaki
Japanese Name:
The Shovel Pokemon
Type: Ground/Steel
Ability: Rough Head
Color: Yellow
Height: 2'9
Weight: 84 lbs.
Evolves into: Burrodori at lvl. 24
Egg Group: Ground/Mineral

Shaberikaki is the Shovel Pokemon. It evolves into Burrodori at level 24. It makes nests by tilting its head to the ground and shoveling out dirt and rocks to make a neat hole in the ground. It will then pile the discarded dirt around the nest and pack it in to make a natural wall. Male Shaberikaki's will run at each other and slam their shovels against each other in mating season.

Shaberikaki is based on a shovel and bulldozer. Its name comes from "shaberu" (shovel) and "kaki" or "digging".

stoshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Shaberikaki

It is based off the stork carrying the baby. Correct?

Very nice job on Shaberikaki. I really do like the description you gave that Pokemon since it fits it very nicely.

As for the shadow Pokemon I am guessing it to be a sort of delivering bird Pokemon (since it seems to have a small basket-like item by it's mouth). What interests me a lot would be the whole tail and wing structure. It is very nice to see this type of bird with a squirrel-like tail and those size wings.

Good guesses!

Today's Pokemon is the Caretaker Pokemon, Mamakou.

storkmini.png

Mamakou
Japanese Name: ママコウ
The Caretaker Pokemon
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Parental Guidance
Color: Pink
Height: 4'0
Weight: 60 lbs.
Evolves into: N?A
Egg Group: Flying, Fairy

Mamakou is the Caretaker Pokemon. It's unique Ability, Parental Guidance, allows it to carry one egg with it as a held item. The moves it has in its moveset will influence the Pokemon egg to retain one of those moves after it hatches. Due to this, it can learn many TM's.

Mamakou can be seen flying during sunrises and sunsets. They will on occasion carry a Pokemon egg in a basket to an awaiting trainer. It is a symbol for fertility and easy birth. For this reason, some ancient cultures worshiped this bird and many grave sites have sculpted statues of it. It flies at a slow but careful/determined pace. It has a very nuturing and motherly personality.

Mamaou is based on a stork who delivers babies. It's name comes from "mama" and "kou" or stork.

midshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: New Pokemon: Mamakou

The middle evolution for that pop idol pokemon?

Mamakou is very creative -- including the ability! It would be awesome to have something like that in-game. Well done!

Thanks!!! I had a hard time hammering out the idea for Mamakou. More information will surface on this Pokemon as I fine-tune it. Evolution got the guess right as well!

Today's Pokemon is the Singing Pokemon, Biitarushu. I also added some information in the front page concerning the region map and further information on pre-revealed Pokemon! Check it out! For updated info, always check up on the front post.

idollingmini.png

#112 Biitorushu
Japanese Name: ビートルシュ
The Singing Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Ability: Cute Charm
Color: Blue
Height: 3'2
Weight: 54 lbs.
Male/Female: 100%/0%
Evolves from Tarentokin at lvl 30 if Male
Evolves to: Eguzaidoru at lvl 48
Egg Type: Humanshape

Biitorushu is the Singing Pokemon. It evolves from Tarentokin at level 30 and evolves into Eguzaidoru at lvl 48. It can be found in the wild but it has yet to be determined where exactly.

Biitorushu has come a long way from the amateurish Tarentokin. Its voice has a much more richer and meaningful sound to it compared to its pre-evolution. It dreams of bigger stages however and continues to train its vocal cords in order to gain that dream.

Biitorushu is based off a pop singer. Its name comes from "biitoruzu" or "Beatles" and the "~shu" in ~kashu" or singer.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac113/LostVoice1/iol2shadow.png​

Back