Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

=(((((((((( Curses, I was tricked...I really believed it was a legit shiny Jirachi ;_;

Oh wait a second, it has a date that's different than the one that goes with the nature posted. It's date says 3/9/2011 if that means anything

Don't worry about it, those things are flying around a good deal now and at least theres one less out there now

On a side note I got my cornet (its a small version of a trumpet) :D

check its characteristic

Winter, the dates change depending on when the pokemon was obtained. See if the Nature and characteristic match one from the list.

You wanted this from a couple pages back. I don't remember which eevee it is, but they are both the same.

asfasd.png

i have diamond (not far in my white)
here's what i have it's not much
Illumise lv 50 Sassy nature
Charmander lv 1 Bold or jolly nature your choice
Ditto lv 37 Modest nature
Raticate lv 50 jolly nature
Eevee egg or lv 5 mild nature
Jolteon lv 25 gentle nature

i would've sent this via PM, but i figured either owner could answer it; how goes it with pokeshift?

Bump! I'm gonna to be able to trade soon off of my platinum version but I want to finish transferring some guys over and get my RPG started (My banner in my sig is a link to it) :D

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

I'll be updating the OP shortly. Please post if we have a pending trade, as I recently pokeshifted every pokemon of mine over.

Back