Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

I HAVE FIXED MY SOUL SILVER GAME AFTER ENTERING A PAINFUL 93 LINES OF ACTION REPLAY CODE!!!!!!! I will be transfering all my pokemon over to my platinum game between tonight (and possibly tomorrow depending on if I get white or not) and I'll be trading off that a good deal now since I HAVE GAINED THE ABILITY TO CLONE!!!! Clonging services are now extended to both me and P99 :D HAPPY TIME! I'm going to be able to trade pretty much whenever now :D

Pinkerton, I've posted in BOTH this thread and yours, so please respond to my offers/ questions. You will have 48 hours from the time you next log on to do this.

Thank you!

^P99 is going to be gone for a while so you'll have to talk to him about that when he's back next wed.

Ba-Da BUMP! I can trade actively (and clone) so feel free to make offers :D

BUMP time :D Remember I can clone now so feel free to make cloning offers

EDIT!: also if you want to bring over your events that activate something on B/W use the relocater (link for how to get it activated and how to use it: ( http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/relocator.shtml ) but this only works for specific pokemo

Bump! Any offers anyone? BTW if you want me to clone something please post it in this thread because if its PM'd to me I have to delete those every once in a while but I dont have to delete posts

Back