Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

Several more events and shinys (possibly one that I'm working on chaining right now, gasp, EPM might actually catch a shiny himself! well yes I'm quite shocked too :p)

Edit: I'll put an updated list in a post here so P99 can update the head list along with remove a hack on the summary that he got a while back (it was checked and P99 its the lucario)

Yeah. Lucario is a hack. I have a couple new shiny's that I'll be adding later. EPM, do you want to close your other thread?

I got a Shiny Latias, Shiny Articuno, and a bunch of Shiny unowns

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!:I've had a problem with my SS game so I cant trade at the moment until I fix it (I know how to fix it its just tricky) so all trades with me are pushed back until I say its fixed (I'm gonna shoot to have it fixed by sunday-ish but thats iffy) but if you really need to trade urgently check with P99 and see if he has the poke too (we share events so he has the same as I do). I will fix my game asap

I BELIEVE I have all the events and shinies (If not more!) Then EPM does. If you are in the middle of a trade and want to get it done soon, Post here.

Thanks!
~P99

^Trying for that tonight, I've been busy lately with a paper I have to write and the nights I haven't had homework my dad has been busy so he hasn't been able to help me, but I REALLY want to get it fixed tonight (but I'm trying to not be so pushy since I dont have any money at the moment and I'm trying to convince my parents to buy white for me) :D

I'd just pick them up from P99 if you traded when I can trade on my SS, crossing my figures for tonight and I'm trying to boost my case for white still and I think its working, well I hope

CML for:
-SMR2010 Jirachi UT
-FAL2010 Mew UT
-Ash's Pikachu UT
-GAMESTP Raikou UT
-GAMESTP Entei UT
-GAMESTP Suicune UT

I'm going on vacation soon, so until I come back, Electric Pokemon Master has COMPLETE run of Our shop!

LISTEN TO HIM OR ELSE!

He's from another site. Me and EPM are on multiple sites, so we just use the same blacklist for each site

-Pinkerton- said:
CML for:
-SMR2010 Jirachi UT
-FAL2010 Mew UT
-Ash's Pikachu UT
-GAMESTP Raikou UT
-GAMESTP Entei UT
-GAMESTP Suicune UT
I Liked
251 - Celebi (Japanese), Lv 30, Adamant, Pokepark, Ruby, 102/74/71/61/73/69, UT
381 - Latios, Lv 70, Gentle, 10ANIV, Ruby, 205/136/111/187/185/163, UT
131 - Lapras, Lv 46, Modest, LeafGreen, 186/81/83/92/98/73, f, UT

Are any of your other 10th ANNIV Guys UT?

Back