Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

sorry i dont have ar and dont clone.....maybe theres something u want starter, other legendary????

This is a list of all my trades over the last 2 pages. If it's in a Gen V Game, I can trade on Sunday IF I get PokeTransfer, and in a Gen IV game, I can trade today.

pokemon99 said:
I want these guys,
Gleafeon said:
UT Shiny Beast Event Zoroark
2nkhu8p.gif

Plenty of Cryogonals
2ypgfmu.gif

I'll check on the bibarel / bidoof, and if either of them are male, then it's an A-OK! You want these in a Gen V game right? If so, school > Pokemon, so it might be a while.
The Bidoof is male, so I'll give him to you for both guys. We can try and trade tomorrow if I manage to get PokeTransfer.

Gleafeon said:
Ok then.Remember an extremely old offer?I said that when you could clone,you would trade me the TRU UT Arceus for my UT Gamestop Celebi?
Also,when you can clone,I want these cloned,please:My UT Gamestop Celebi,my UT Gamestop Raikou and my ut Thundurus.

Tomorrow you will start Gen V cloning,then?
Is the Celebi in a Gen V game? If so, we can trade tomorrow if I manage to get PoekTransfer. If it's in a Gen IV game, we can trade anytime today.

scheezy said:
hi! i'm intersted in your event darkrai, any mew & any jirachi. please CML & let me know. =]
Interested in
landorus UT
tornadus UT
thundurus UT
coballion UT
terrakion UT
verizion UT
~Please LMK.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
ElectricPokemonMaster said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Have anything else?
Victini, and Reshiram. Female Zoroark, a lotta little male Zoruas. They're probably worth nothing though.
I'm slightly interested in the Victini and Reshiram if they're UT
Victini~yes
Reshiram~no-but no different moves other than Dragonbreath=Dragonpulse
It'd be a clone and it'd be suicune
If I get PokeTranfer soon, I'll give you the Suicune for Victini & Reshiram.

Binx345 said:
hello....1st let me say i am not cloner, but my mews were cloned on saphire/emerald...

BINX needs
zekrom
thunderus
shiny thunderus
shiny tornadus
shiny litwick or 1 of its evolutions
shiny zorua or zoroark

BINX Has
mew
moltres
articuno
palkia
Don't have any of those. SORRY!

GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
Yes! Do you have Heatran yet?
In a Gen V game? No. I'm aiming to get PokeTransfer for tomorrow though. I'll LYK

Desmodius said:
I'd also be interested in the shiny rotom, if charizard won't work out

Well I can do both but I need to know whatcha have to offer for the second one

No, I mean I'd trade my shiny yamask for your shiny rotom.

Its your choice, which would you rather part with? ;)

Either is fine, you just gotta realize that I won't be able to trade for a while since I'm going to be gone for today and tomorrow and I've got to do the transfer

@P99: See your pending trades with Green I believe

kk EPM.

EPM will be gone all of today, and will be back in the afternoon tomorrow. Any trades in Gen IV that need to be done can be done with me.

scheezy said:
hi! i'm intersted in your event darkrai, any mew & any jirachi. please CML & let me know. =]
Interested in
landorus UT
tornadus UT
thundurus UT
coballion UT
terrakion UT
verizion UT
~Please LMK.

at the moment, i'm reserving landorus & tornadus - but i just received an extra thunderus (japanese) to trade.
& i was wondering if you would do terrakion UT for event darkrai?
cobalion UT for mew or jirachi? you can decide! =] let me know, i'm sure we can figure something out!

scheezy said:
scheezy said:
Interested in
thundurus UT
coballion UT
terrakion UT
verizion UT
~Please LMK.

at the moment, i'm reserving landorus & tornadus - but i just received an extra thunderus (japanese) to trade.
& i was wondering if you would do terrakion UT for event darkrai?
cobalion UT for mew or jirachi? you can decide! =] let me know, i'm sure we can figure something out!

I like these then.
thundurus UT
coballion UT
terrakion UT
verizion UT

Pick 3 events for the lot.

What would you want in return for like 12 pokemon cloned? (I trade you them, you clone them, and trade me back two of each)

I'm wanting to trade one set to my White and keep the other on my Platinum.

oh! now your got me feeling like a kid in a candy store. one second, & i'll look over your list.

Safari, what pokemon do you want cloned? Legends / events I need one copy of as my fee, but for 12 normal pokemon, I'd say an UT shiny.

Back